Gold Transfer

P

[PS]Riddler

I would like to transfer 200g from Midgard/Prydwen to your lovely realm! Here are my details...

Mid/Pryd : Helium - Level 44 Healer - Eye of Odin
Alb/Excal : Xiantor - Level 12 Armsman - Head Hunters

Cheerio!

S

=Shazzy=

And the point of this post being?

Why the hell am i reading it in the first place?
You play in Midgard in Pyrdwen and Hiberian in Excalibur there isn't anyway you can transfer gold into different realms/servers if they was possible we would see more people playing on different servers with top grade items...

P

Phyleus

Originally posted by =Shazzy=
And the point of this post being?

Why the hell am i reading it in the first place?
You play in Midgard in Pyrdwen and Hiberian in Excalibur there isn't anyway you can transfer gold into different realms/servers if they was possible we would see more people playing on different servers with top grade items...

Errrr?!? Shazzy... If someone got a main here on Alb/Excalibur and an alt in Mid/Prydwen he can give some money to Xiantor and gets some money on his alt in Midgard.... It's that easy and help's both :)

O

old.Wildfire

he gives you 200g on mid/pryd
you give him 200g on alb/excal

not too hard to grasp that concept is it?

O

old.LandShark

/em awaits Shazzy's apology to Kedela :p

P

[PS]Riddler

My Sig is a bit erm.. old :) i now play Alb/Excal, i would like to transfer 200g from my main char on Mid/Pryd to Alb/Excal for my alt! Hes and armsman so it costs aloooot of money to keep him going :) That make things any clearer?

P

[PS]Riddler

So the way it works is If someone needs 200g on Mid/Pryd i give them it, and they give me 200g on Alb/Excal! please say u understand now =Shazzy= :) oh and iv updated my sig too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom