Gold transfer Exca-hib to Pryd-Alb.

V

Verena

Here's the deal, I'm starting a little alt on Pryd/Alb but I'm sick of being broke. :) Having gathered over 1 plat on my lvl42 main I'm really getting used to starting a new char with orange con equipment.

Any albs on prydwen who are playing/gonna play on Excalibur/Hibernia and feel the same about being broke :)

Please leave a msg and we'll arrange a meeting to transfer some gold. If you're only just starting in Hibernia I might have some items in one of my 4 characters vault who could be of use for you.

50G/100G? Any amount will do actually.

Regards..

T

[TNN]Aardvark

I think my GM Morden is after monies for his Hibbie char on Exc, try msging him in game and saying I sent you :)

O

old.arneduck

If you didnt solve this already my main char Arneduck on alb/pryd could transfer some gold for my alt in hib/excal (Arien the Ranger).

O

old.Verata

Arne, I'm also after a gold exchange, so please shout if you'd like to do it. Verata in Hib, Elahna in Alb.

V

Verena

Originally posted by Verata
Arne, I'm also after a gold exchange, so please shout if you'd like to do it. Verata in Hib, Elahna in Alb.

Kst, kst.. get out of my thread :p

Arneduck, I'm gonna contact you ASAP and setup a time to meet eachother.

O

old.arneduck

OMG, look who is popular now ;)
well, the thing is im not gonna play much today (friday), so to set up the meeting, either contact me on irc (#daoc.se, #prydwen or #phoenixlegion on quakenet, nick is arneduck[PL]), or we can do it on this thread i guess...

i guess i can spare 50-100g for you guys eatch.
that would give me 100-200g on hib/exal, perfect :clap:

O

old.Hadhes

I have 2 lvl 40+ chars on prydwen/albion who doesnt need any more money.
I would like to trade some money...
I need as much money on excalibur/hibernia as possible.
Maybe we can trade about 500g.
Mess Hadhes or Mut on hibernia

V

Verena

Originally posted by Hadhes
Maybe we can trade about 500g.

Aah, that's more like it. :)

I already msg'ed Mut but apperantly he didn't know what I was talking about, turned out to be your brother. Understood you at school now, I'll contact you ASAP when you get in game.

O

old.Hadhes

OK, i'll be home in maybe 1 hour from now... 16:00 cet

Users who are viewing this thread