Gold rewards in RvR: bugged?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Maybe its just my memory of Gorre being dodgy, but I thought the amount of gold gained varied depending on the number of RPs received.

Last night both zerg (50RPs etc) and 1FG (ie 230-250RPs) were giving the same amount of gold: roughly 2.5g.

I was expecting to receive more like 50s when awarded only 50 RPs.

If this is 'working as intended' it seems zerging is the way to get rich in NF :p

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Draylor said:
Maybe its just my memory of Gorre being dodgy, but I thought the amount of gold gained varied depending on the number of RPs received.

Last night both zerg (50RPs etc) and 1FG (ie 230-250RPs) were giving the same amount of gold: roughly 2.5g.

I was expecting to receive more like 50s when awarded only 50 RPs.

If this is 'working as intended' it seems zerging is the way to get rich in NF :p

yup yup all true. i got 200g fast solo'ing with a BD in NF :) no need to pve for cash anymore ;)

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
I hadn't really been paying attention to rps/gold all night until I was standing in a keep near glen and recieved 50g and 805rps whilst eating a packet of salt and vinegar mccoys :)

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
You people are FREAKS!!! ...Beef Hua-Hoops are the only way to go ;)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
And no need to PvE for artifacts either, got from lvl 8 to 10 on AT before I could say "I pwn"! ;)

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Zebolt said:
And no need to PvE for artifacts either, got from lvl 8 to 10 on AT before I could say "I pwn"! ;)

Thats a lot of rps :p

Draylor

Part of the furniture
From "is this a bug" to crisp flavours - only on FH do you get such dramatic changes of subject in the space of 3 posts ;)

If anyone does know if its a bug or not it'd be nice to know: otherwise the crisp discussion may continue ;)

Zebolt said:
Probably a result of one of the other 1.70 changes: "- The amount of experience required to level the Atlantis Tablet artifact has been reduced to an amount more appropriate to its level."

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Zebolt said:
lvl 8 pre-patch? then basically you logged-in.
(any AT over about lvl 3.5 was an insta-lvl 10 upon patch).

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Pin said:
Yes, I can say "I pwn" pretty fast, I get alot of practice :p

Frosen

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:

Omg you mean that from 3.5-10 ?? i spend 8 days doing a lvl each day going almost mad in the end :/
The plats i got from selling the scrolls was nice tho :)

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
nah man,

fruit chuntey flavoured Simba chips from ZA, the dogs nadgers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom