going through invisible walls? u can if u go linkdead!

N

NetNifty

yesterday i was hunting for ancient plate in llyn barfog, when a nice cleric logged in and buffed me :), well later on i saw her gettin chased by 2 orange mobs to me, since she buffed me earlier i decided to help her, but she ran up a hill, i tried to follow but an invisible wall stopped me, and her and the two orange mobs were already thru the wall and up the hill. she came back a few mins later and told me she went linkdead and asked if i knew where her grave was... of course it was over the hill past the invisible wall :(

does that mean if you were to put on autowalk and head towards an invisible wall, then yank out the modem cable, u culd make yourself pass through the wall? this could mean that people could get into other realms through walls, as it might work on normal walls too :(

R

razorboy

nop, it's your client's prediction that says that that cleric should be behind the zone border, but that's is not true. When you would get ur modem back online, she would just end up dead, so it has no sense expect for getting to bind point back easily ^^

O

old.Zeikerd

I had the same sort of problem. Was killing ponies in Dartmoor with my pet. I would send my pet to the pony. But sometimes they kept warping and even warped through the invisible wall, which is a pain in the ass because you can't get the loot and the rest of the group couldn't help my pet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom