Going Once! Going Twice!

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Imo we need a "Funny video's" thread .. maybe sticky it .. it's getting a bit silly with the vid threads...

I like them .. but they are crowding the other useless posts on this section :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Pirkel said:
Imo we need a "Funny video's" thread .. maybe sticky it .. it's getting a bit silly with the vid threads...

I like them .. but they are crowding the other useless posts on this section :(

I suggested that a long long time ago...alas...no sticky... :(

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah - or at least tag them as "video" when posted. Like a lot of people, I browse FH from work, and although the videos may be classed as "safe for work" its still not "appropriate" for us to do stuff like that during breaks etc, so to put it in a video funnehs thread would save me the effort of clicking on them and finding out its a video.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
Naetha said:
Yeah - or at least tag them as "video" when posted. Like a lot of people, I browse FH from work, and although the videos may be classed as "safe for work" its still not "appropriate" for us to do stuff like that during breaks etc, so to put it in a video funnehs thread would save me the effort of clicking on them and finding out its a video.

the www.youtube...

or video.google...

link doesnt give it away?

and its ok for you to browse game forums but not to watch videos o_O

:p

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Serbitar said:
the www.youtube...

or video.google...

link doesnt give it away?

and its ok for you to browse game forums but not to watch videos o_O

:p

I meant clicking on the thread, not the link yer muppet :p

Dunno about anyone else, but the ones that I do click on don't seem to be that funny. :touch:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Yeah. What about a new Off-topic section just for vid links ?

Gotta go with the times

Mebbe a blog section too...

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Haha, awesome :D

lols at people bitching about funny videos at off-topic section, THE WORLD IS TERRIBLE IS IT NOT? :<

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Coldbeard said:
lols at people bitching about funny videos at off-topic section, THE WORLD IS TERRIBLE IS IT NOT? :<

We're not b*tching about it, we're trying to improve the system.

Don't be afraid of the change, we mean well *rubs hands together*

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Don't see the need to divide forum into even more sub-categories and stuff, personally I have no problems with funny videos in the Off-Topic section, I even think thats one of the reasons some people browse here. Take away the funny videos and that and whats left, threads about Vlad's sexual life or some very internal chatts between people.

My 2 NOK!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Coldbeard said:
Don't see the need to divide forum into even more sub-categories and stuff, personally I have no problems with funny videos in the Off-Topic section, I even think thats one of the reasons some people browse here. Take away the funny videos and that and whats left, threads about Vlad's sexual life or some very internal chatts between people.

My 2 NOK!

Well i meant a sticky for youtube and google videos etc...but...whatever really. If people like their threads, let em have it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom