Going LD in Camelot

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
I keep going Link dead in camelot and i also get another message saying i have been disconnected from the server. Its so bad as soon as i log into my char i am link dead, so i cant even get out of cammy. Why is this? Its fine with all other places

dex

Fledgling Freddie
can always roll hib and get away from there...

serious though..

TNN is just the same i don´t go LD but its a very demanding area i take it camalot would be the same in the center..

after zoning in it takes a min or so to get ajusted to the area..

spec when dual logged...

had the same prob though in catacoombs before on notebook had to get goa to move char to mag mell..

was my GFX card not being top.

whats your connection like any lag ping etc

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Hmm im noticing it everytime i port somewhere. I keep going LD. :(
I have a top spec pc and i am running fullscreen with basic graphics and i still have problems. And i am not dual logging or anything. Ive got a 30mb line and havent had problems with anything else so not sure if its just daoc.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Same problem for me on my laptop in LoTm mode, i dont ld in cata mode tho :eek7:

Alhanna

Fledgling Freddie
Checksum off load disabled. Something like this within the ethernet area that you are using. Try that.

Azonic

Loyal Freddie
Hhhhm its spyware on my pc that is causing it, whenever i run spybot and remove virus or spyware it runs fine, but when i start lding i check with spybot and usually find something. Just a helpful note to people who linkdead, check your pc for dodgy stuff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom