Going Earth but might need some help.

M

Madonion Slicer

Ok have decided to take my 34 Fire Wiz on a trip down the path of Earth when i get a respec, now i just released i have no earth items, so does anyone know of any good items with +Earth, or where to look for them.

Thx, and i can always go back to Fire with single respec at 40 if it is horrible.

G

gibberish

Mad Vegetable

Totally OT -sorry- but had 2 mssg u I have defected along with a few others to Pryd Mid. Come over to the "New World" m8

Slogram (Pryd Mid) aka Conhoolio (EXcal Alboin)

M

Madonion Slicer

Ah buddy i wondered what happened to you, how you been?

i got a new mobile number i text you later we have a chat and catch up. Good to see you still about.

G

gibberish

Woz wondering why I couldnt get in touch? Also tried another number u gave me - least i think it woz urs?

Gr8 to hear from u again m8 - gratz on hitting 40+ with onion too....... one day I may come back and get Brac there - maybe a bit of PL'ing might be in order ;-)

Talk to u soon m8

M

Madonion Slicer

Yes mate PL anytime and with my second account Buff Bot it a lot easier now.

Reason the other number not working is i have moved out on my own with the girlfriend, buying our first home have to be a responsible adult now, yeah right.

Will give you a call tonight.

F

Flimgoblin

Make sure you know what yer getting into :)

(that said you can respec at 40 if it's not to your liking)

Earth doesn't have the spec DD - so either you're DoTting, or you're using your mana-hungry baseline DDs...

The elementalist cloth armour in DF gives +earth/ice which is handy :)

B

belth

Earth=utility spec ;) I believe he'll be GTAoEing and AoE-rooting a lot, with the nice AoE-snare DD (which is nice for killing big groups of low hp greens).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom