Gogo Bank of Scotland

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
I've had my card cloned, they transferred 30p so i wouldnt notice it, but my bank were on the ball and picked it up. Shitty they stopped it just before the weekend but at least the fuckers didnt take all my grans inheritance from me

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Natwest were good enough to notice my card had been cloned...after someone had attempted to use it in Canada 6! times, the 6th time withdrawing $250. Bearing in mind I had used it to pay my bar tab at about 12.30 the night before in the local pub, the transactions were attempted about 3 hours later.

Local petrol station had been skimming cards. Police did their job though, the little fucker got jailed, hopefully they will deport the **** too.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Had my card cloned in Nice/France a few years back. And my bank closed the card down when they had noticed a transaction taking place in London, 5 min after i paid for dinner in Nice. Next time i tried an ATM the card didt work ofcourse, called my bank got the explanation and the money purchase in London cancelled, they gave me a name and location of a bank in Nice where i could go and take out money directly no 4 days transfer wait, free of charge and exchange cost.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Well seeing the chav asked about the dough ;)

When they are doing their job properly the banks are fantastic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom