Goddess Necklace

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
Has anyone managed to get this necklace, I have managed to get 2+ mermaid things into that cave past the sharks they say there going to cast but do sod all.

I tried stoping them starting them saying cast and nothing happen after about 2 mins in the cave they get bored and leave, this is frustrating as it takes me many attempts to get them in the cave.

Has anyone else tried this and succeeded if so can you tell me what im doing wrong.

thx in advance

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Let you know when I manage to get em in cave :eek6:

STUPID SHARKS!

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
LOL i did it solo once, last few times ive took a m8 who not grped suicides into the sharks and runs so all agro gone works a treat, But no fecking spell is cast

Belkeirun

Fledgling Freddie
I got three of them into the cave kast night, spoke to them...told them to stop, to go, to stop to go, left clicked, right clicked on the statue and those mermaids just sat there....most pesky....eventually I got bored and fed them to the sharks....

Slytale

Loyal Freddie
took a few tries .. managed to eventually get them near the cave .. they just stood there .. then a greycon squiddy thing aggrod the one and the others all ran away .. one went into aggro sharks ... and the others wouldnt let me get near them.

I turned around and killed the remaining mermaids myself... it felt good.

Tigersans

Fledgling Freddie
LOL yep ive got them into the cave about 9 times now got 2 in all four in nothing they say there going to cast but do sod all this encounter does not work, ive found afew people who have had the same probs.

Typical after week farming scrolls

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom