Werewolf God Wars - signup thread.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
To try something new again, i've been playing around with a new(and faster) concept of ye old "vote and survive" genre that is werewolf.

Basically it comes down to this;

- Player has a set amount of followers.
- Player chooses a god.
- No one knows your god, you don't know other peoples gods.
- People vote players out(and their followers), trying to get their god as the last god standing.
- During non-talk phase, people can assassinate or recruit other peoples followers.
- The amount of followers you have will effect your vote power (x votes per 10 etc).

Trick being that you don't know if other players have chosen your god also and assassinating their followers would result in your gods status to lower. Very iffy stabby.

You can't reveal your god, but if you guess someone elses god correctly and they match your god, you can form PM groups.

There are also atheists who just want to remove all gods.

BIG NOTE: this has nothing to do with actual religion or some such, you choosing a god doesn't make you less of an atheist, make belief, etc :p

Just a handy way of doing the concept.

Sign below if interested in wasting time, can sign up even when zombie game is running.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah no rush, i think i need a break anyway after 3-6 constant weeks of PM shuffling :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom