God damn it

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
The air conditioner in my computer room has broke, its so damn hot and its getting real annyoing having to peel my boxers off my arse every time i sit down.

i'll pay anyone £5 a day to grab a big leaf from someone's garden and come blow the leaf at me.

Am melting, melting away... :(

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
You not got a wndow you can open dude? You know, you can get a 15" desk fan from B&Q for a few quid?

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
You not got a wndow you can open dude? You know, you can get a 15" desk fan from B&Q for a few quid?
oh i wish my room was hot :<

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
I have every window open, its just a bastard that there is a big arse wall infront of the windows in this room.

So not much cool air gets into the room, walk in the room feels like 50 people have just had a big sex feast.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Binky the Bomb said:
can get one from argos for £11 <hugs fan> OOOuch my nose!

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
I shall go to B&Q tomorrow then and purchase myself one.

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Binky the Bomb said:
Why? Everything good happens indoors, unless your fruity of course!
i belive he means my good fellow that staying infront of ones pc for excessive amounts of time is very bad for u :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Conchabar said:
i belive he means my good fellow that staying infront of ones pc for excessive amounts of time is very bad for u :)
depends what your looking at o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom