Gobo Hills, Gobo Kill´s

O

old.Galieran

After the patching of 1.48, the Gobo in lyonesse sometime spawn a suicide gobo. These gobo run for the group, then explode for 300 damge. So to all you out there on Gobo Hill, be watchfull, get those Gobos down quick, before they reach the fragile casters.

I wonder if there are Kamikazee Gobos in Tepok also, hmmm?

S

-serra-

I've seen the light!

and now I've been charged all the way from Lyoness to fair Camelot by a greater telatubbi in a pink UFO, with a calleigh scout running next to it at warp speed singing greensleeves..

O

old.Fangrim

I saw that UFO!

I saw your UFO! The voices in my head told me about them too! And it wasn't Greensleeves - it was Wonderful Copenhagen!

But those suicide gobbos exists! They are called Pygmy Goblin Snappers and Pygmy Goblin Bombardiers.

Fang

O

old.Galieran

Why does everybody think I´m inzane
/em whipes of drool

N

NetNifty

Re: I saw that UFO!

Originally posted by old.Fangrim
But those suicide gobbos exists! They are called Pygmy Goblin Snappers and Pygmy Goblin Bombardiers.

the bombadiers are just casters, but when they come they usually bring a snapper who blows himself up. u cant really get him down either tho, he conned purp to me (lvl 40) and i missed a few times b4 he blew himself up.

T

Tigerius

Sappers are ridicilously high level and intended to be invincible until detonation.

G

Graknak

Mind if i add, these things are still charmable in this patch, but from 1.50 orso they are uncharmable, so go out there and have some fun :)

O

old.Mousah

what the hell have you guys been sm00king?:p
naah the exploding gobbos are new after patch :)
havent seen one of them yet, but hope i will soon

Mousah mOO
pikeman at 49
<Dragon Knights>
R3 L3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom