Gobbo chaining!

N

NetNifty

As a few people told me on 1.48 patching day, gobbo chaining is a bug and it is fixed in a later patch. does this mean we are abusing a bug by doing this? does this mean we can get banned for it?

L

-Light-

Don't be silly, if we were gonna get banned they would have to ban every single lvl 35+ on the server

LOL

T

Tigerius

With Mythics way of not nerfing anything but instead making a months late claim that "it was never intended this way", I guess we can say a whole lot of things are bug abusing. They programmed the AI, the game, we fight the opponents we get.

P

- Pathfinder -

So autoing is a bug? :p Obviously it was never intended to work this way, but Mythic failed to realise what the effect of letting badly wounded social mobs run into camps of their brethren to recoup would be :)

O

old.Im pac man!!

Ups you used the word BRETHREN. pay us royalties or we will feed you to the goblins.:D

O

old.Odysseus

Calling it AI is being pretty nice to Mythic.
The control mechanisms of the NPCs/mobs in this game SUX SO BAD I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!

Gobbos are the only place i have encountered anything even remotely interesting and challenging from that part of the game.

V

Verena

They haven't fixed "a bug" they just changed the health regen of mobs.

In this version an auto last for maybe 5 minutes while in the US version it will only last 30sec. So yes auto pygmee pulls will be next to useless cause the gimp (the mob you started auto with) will regen all his health back in a few seconds.

L

-Light-

Verena is completely right the regen of mobs on the American servers is unbelievable.

Got a mob down to like zero health had to run as was out of power thought right rest for 2mins then kill it

Came back and he had nearly half health back already and it was going up in chunks mad stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom