GOA's replacement scheudle for Prydwen players

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Is there something like an estimated time frame for replacing the lost items?

(A good week passed, I haven't heard anything yet. My ref numbers were 050905-000416 and 050905-000434 for two different characters and I'd really like to use them.)

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
Is there something like an estimated time frame for replacing the lost items?

(A good week passed, I haven't heard anything yet. My ref numbers were 050905-000416 and 050905-000434 for two different characters and I'd really like to use them.)

did you update em later on or not? guildie of mine had like 000800 and his chars have been restored :eek7:

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
Why do we have to remind them? Just sort it out damn it, been waiting for more then a week now and I got 2 of my chars stripped, one of em just the items he wore but the other got totally cleaned out, vault, inventory, and the items he wore. So why do we have to remind them to do their job properly?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Rothzak said:
did you update em later on or not? guildie of mine had like 000800 and his chars have been restored :eek7:

The 1st one has been updated, but shortly after and the 2nd one not touched. Do they "load balance" the petitions?

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
i have 4 chars stripped and its been over a week now and yes its pissing me off but i am sure they are snow'd under with the work load(not prove me wrong guys) and they do say patience is a virtue have to admit losing mine but fingers crossed

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Have 3 chars stripped. Reported the first day when prydwen opened. Have reference number 000070#. But seem that they /ignored me. Did pay to play, not to get ripped off.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie

Got a email saying everything has been restored.

Ehh no it has not.
My vamp is still naked , and has about 300 gold on him :/

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i have 7 chars stripped and havent heard a word yet...hade to use my wiz armor on necro to farm

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
I got mail from them today finally

oh wait

Hello, your subscription has been renewed.

nerf autorenewal, more weeks without being able to play inc.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Haven't heard a word yet either. I also RightNowed just a few hours after the server came back up. Oh well, going on vacation for 2 weeks tomorrow, so I don't really give a flying fuck anymore.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
This is all fucking horseshit

I reported on last Monday at around 6pm, had report number 695 or something. Deliberately didnt update it because I knew it would bump me down the line. 1 fucking week later, fuck all to show for it

Zedenz

Can't get enough of FH
Reported last Monday lunch time, didn't update...nothing as of yet.

Now word on the street is, that GOA expect to get the majority of RNs completed by Wednesday. Now how is that even remotley a possiblity when they haven't even concluded Monday afternoons yet?

Wholdar

Can't get enough of FH
My ticketnumber is 050906-000222, ie Tuesday.
Still no word either.

Fortunatly not any of my RvR-active characters are stripped, just a work-in-progress Shammy (that on the other hand was very closed to finished. :p), so I´m not desperate, but I can very much understand those whos main chars are stripped.. I would be very frustrated and angry.

/j

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
OK I'm going to bring up a few quick points... you are complaining because of how much time it's taking however you are also complaining that we aren't keeping you updated on a non-official forum? We post to forums when we don't have anything else to do and if you check the majority of the posts we've made here in the last week have been done well after what anyone would consider working hours as we're doing it on our own time.

It's been stated many times in many different threads that we are gonig through these as fast as we can, to the point that we have drafted in German, Spanish and French GM's to help. We -can't- hire anyone in to help as the tools required to do what needs doing actually (believe it or not) require a fair bit of training to use as they are all bespoke to the game AND they require you to know the game which isn't something we can teach people.

Honestly we are working as fast as we can with this, there is a LOT to get done and yes we understand that you are frustrated because it isn't going faster and so are we, working 12 hours a day 6 days a week sure isn't something I'm overly thrilled with either. For pity sake we're human beings doing this stuff as quickly as we can.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Don't suppose you have a rough count of how many you've processed and how many are still missing?

I'm sure everyone understands your points Xenythe, it's a poor situation for everyone.. GOA staff and players.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
...you are also complaining that we aren't keeping you updated on a non-official forum?

You said it yourself : "non-official forum"

I really feel sorry for the GM's now, but GOA really should have a better policy and posting more frequently on the official page.
Much appreciated that you post info on these forums, but sometimes you GM contradict each other here...

Requiel saying you won't look up people playing on other servers, you saying you do look up people etc

Consolidated news on official site is easier to follow than scattered posts made in different threads on Freddy's house...

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Krakatau said:
Requiel saying you won't look up people playing on other servers, you saying you do look up people etc.

Imho it is up to the GM, some think putting back the account for some time is faster, some thinks finding them is faster, and since I can replace most of the problematic items, and can be compensated later, I will run on borrowed items: So it is far less problematic for me now.

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Esselinithia said:
Imho it is up to the GM, some think putting back the account for some time is faster, some thinks finding them is faster, and since I can replace most of the problematic items, and can be compensated later, I will run on borrowed items: So it is far less problematic for me now.

If it's up to the GM, then they're lacking a policy...
If players start to get treated differently depending on the GM handling your case it's really bad.

If borrowing items is ok for you - fine. But some people had entire chars + personal vaults stripped...

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
I understand it takes allot of time fixing the problems on the prydwen server.
I will NEVER complain about <blablabla it takes to long etc etc> but I will complain if we don't get some info about what's happening, when it's happening, why it's happening and for example:

- What nr° your restoring (Suggestion: Write every evening in a closed thread where you guys ended restoring) - Takes 3 minutes or less -

It makes people less frustrating I think when they can see where you guys are with your work. Now everyone thinks, maybe tomorrow or maybe next week/month. They don't know and that's where all the frustrating comes from I think.

In spite of the frustrating posts I'm sure your hardwork will still be very much appreciated by all players !

In short: A "state of affairs thread" will cause less frustrated people.

Zenythe

[GOA] English Servers GM
Okies, here's the deal, I am going to TRY to remember to update the Item restoration sticky locked thread here in General on a daily basis, however there may not be a lot of info to give you. We're taking chunks out of the list but at the moment still receiving new reports as well.

As far as seeing where you are in the queue it's pretty hard when we have 10 people doing this. We have a master list however people move the support requests into their own inboxes so we don't wind up with two people doing the same request.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Allegedly they are doing them in order of Rightnow report, allegedly Sadam Hussein had WMD.

Just talking to someone in irc, who just got his stuff restored, his number was 250 from the monday and he hadnt updated it.

Heres what Xalin said

Attachments

• bullshit.JPG
    bullshit.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 54

TheSearcher

Fledgling Freddie
maybe change the email part where it says

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours.

if your issues remain unresolved,please update your question here

quite frustrating

Krakatau

Fledgling Freddie
Zenythe said:
Okies, here's the deal, I am going to TRY to remember to update the Item restoration sticky locked thread here in General on a daily basis, however there may not be a lot of info to give you. We're taking chunks out of the list but at the moment still receiving new reports as well.

As far as seeing where you are in the queue it's pretty hard when we have 10 people doing this. We have a master list however people move the support requests into their own inboxes so we don't wind up with two people doing the same request.

:worthy: :cheers: :fluffle:

See, this little bit of info already made me a bit happier ;)

Sigidil

One of Freddy's beloved
Zenythe said:

Thanks ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom