GoA's payment site

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Be very careful when entering credit card details on the GoA billing site, if you get it wrong the following happens:

You get an automated e-mail between 20 mins - 1 hr later (best check any junk folders for it btw), however the link it sends you to contains blank information and if you try to proceed to the payment site, it says it was unable to authorise the payment without giving you the option to change anything...

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Just FYI it looks like GoA's billing system resets at midnight CET, so the bugged state gets cleared without you having to do anything.

@ anyone from GoA, please consider fixing this - it's was kinda frustrating...

Oh and:

/pendentry mode

You might want to consider re-phrasing the automated e-mail. The first sentance is awkard usage of the language, and the bit in bold should be 'means'

Dear <Player Name>

After your order you have not been able to process your payment, or it has been rejected. Please check if your bank account is in credit and that the chosen link corresponds to your mean of payment.

NB: the standard way of typing the credit card number is 0000000000000000, without spaces or strokes.

If you wish to get access now to the secure mean of payment, please click here : <link removed>

B

Benedictine

I am still unable to buy DR online - vicious circle of try, wait x hours, reset etc :/

Light

Loyal Freddie
i had similar issues when re-opened my account and then couldn't activate catas till the next day .. rly sucky system

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom