Goa

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Please please increase the size of maximum players on the NF test server, it is really annoying trying for hours to get on. Suggest allow one account per IP too, to avoid buffbots and give others a chance to get on.

Yes, this is a whine :<

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Nimah™ said:
Yes, this is a whine :<

Not really necessary to point it out...

Its been stated that the reason the server population is so low is because the vast majority of those on the test server will be in the NF zones as oppose to normal servers where they'd be more spread out.

Would you like to get onto Gorre only to be kicked 5mins later because the server crashed from having too many people in the same zone?

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
It's lagging now, you want it to lag even more? Although the 1 account/IP may be a decent idea, but probably easy enough to get around.

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I doubt many have really fun with the constant latency/lag (its like its been more or less since start on Mid/Prydwen toa-zones btw) and it would be even worse to increase the amount of players - that will only happen if they upgrade Gorre alot...maybe even to a Pentium 166Mhz. ;)

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Yussef said:
It's lagging now, you want it to lag even more? Although the 1 account/IP may be a decent idea, but probably easy enough to get around.
problem is people playing from uni dorms or net cafe's will only have 1 ip for all the users

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodhunter said:
LMAO you pointed that out on my thread 11111111111111 times and there was nothing wrong with that.

You never did give me a reason for why you were whining did you?.. Oh wait, I forgot. You came to a public forum to bitch, but the reason is none of my business so I should shut up right? :eek:

In any case, I was saying it wasn't necessary to point out that it was a whine because like your thread it was pretty obvious. It's similar to standing in the middle of a crowded street jerking off and shouting in a loud voice.

"Look at me, I'm wanking!"

People can tell your wanking because your in the middle of the street, it doesn't need to be stated and if possible it shouldn't be done at all.

Calgacus

Fledgling Freddie
Archeon said:
You never did give me a reason for why you were whining did you?.. Oh wait, I forgot. You came to a public forum to bitch, but the reason is none of my business so I should shut up right? :eek:

In any case, I was saying it wasn't necessary to point out that it was a whine because like your thread it was pretty obvious. It's similar to standing in the middle of a crowded street jerking off and shouting in a loud voice.

"Look at me, I'm wanking!"

People can tell your wanking because your in the middle of the street, it doesn't need to be stated and if possible it shouldn't be done at all.

^^ Whine :)

Etaew

Can't get enough of FH
sibanac said:
problem is people playing from uni dorms or net cafe's will only have 1 ip for all the users
that'll be fine <cackles>

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
Actually funny that GOA is stress testing a server on which we will be playing with up to 3000 players, and only letting 1500 people log in to stress test. I predict LAG, LAG and some more LAG in NF

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
Wilburn said:
Actually funny that GOA is stress testing a server on which we will be playing with up to 3000 players, and only letting 1500 people log in to stress test. I predict LAG, LAG and some more LAG in NF

doubt it, the live servers we play normally are much more powerful than Gorre, and on prydwen where I play, server hardly reaches 1500 anyway, so no lag for us :)

the most populated french/german servers might get some lag from time to time, as will excal on occasion, but nothing like we've seen on Gorre, due to the difference in hardware.

IMO, Gorre is like 1 Xeon cpu 1.5 gig ram etc
normal servers 2-4 Xeon's 2-4 gig ram or summit like. But again with a few things, i could be wrong.

Gorre was only ever used for internal testing, so i bet they only ever had 200 ppl on it tops, maybe more, dunno how many GoA employees there are, so they sought a need to upgrade it.

selim_segor

Fledgling Freddie
tbh it is a bit twatish using bb's on Gorre... its a temporary server ffs :p v selfish too i might add :p

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
selim_segor said:
tbh it is a bit twatish using bb's on Gorre... its a temporary server ffs :p v selfish too i might add :p

why selfish? as we speak theres less then 1300 players on...

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Ghostly said:
why selfish? as we speak theres less then 1300 players on...

Oh k, so when you can't get on gorre knowing that 500/1500 of the population are BBs you dont get annoyed?

xD

Ghostly

Fledgling Freddie
Nimah™ said:
Oh k, so when you can't get on gorre knowing that 500/1500 of the population are BBs you dont get annoyed?

xD

What part of "theres less then 1300 players on" didn't you get, fotm gorre BB whiner?

Nimah™

Loyal Freddie
Ghostly said:
What part of "theres less then 1300 players on" didn't you get, fotm gorre BB whiner?

What part of "theres less then 1300 players on" didn't I understand?

Well, maybe I was talking in general.

Fotm gorre BB whiner?

I don't even play Gorre.
And I'm just facing facts, go play 3D Pinball mate x<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom