Goa:

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
We have just sent out a few hundred one day suspensions

Hmm,this isnt suprising..i exspect radar useer's to be banned but hell these greedy basterds ban them for 1 day..

greeeeeeeddddddd.......4tw

Araudry

Fledgling Freddie
behatch said:
We have just sent out a few hundred one day suspensions

Hmm,this isnt suprising..i exspect radar useer's to be banned but hell these greedy basterds ban them for 1 day..

greeeeeeeddddddd.......4tw
well everyone know that mythic need money thats why it last 1 day ;<

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
it's a "last chance" thing to scare off the "just because everyone else is" cheaters... the hardcore will just make new accounts, power level back up and keep going if they get banned.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
it's a "last chance" thing to scare off the "just because everyone else is" cheaters... the hardcore will just make new accounts, power level back up and keep going if they get banned.

Just because everyone else is cheaters .. ha..they have to be the stupidest sort of radar users...i have more respect for the.hmm cant think what too class the other radar users as :p

Tiri-Maddog

Fledgling Freddie
i already waited fore 1 whole day cause Rigth now fuc* up
so I now call them Wrong now

and 1 day ban fore radar cheathers well thats not a punishiment then you know you cant play 1 a day lol .

i still wait fore Right now to fix there fuc sub page there a fuc dead link on it

cant get my accont artivated i hope Daoc fired them soon cause is daoc who lose hornest players

while radar users can still run around and laughing at Daoc

Tiri maddog

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
as posted above. the one day ban is just a WARNING. if they still use radar after that warning they will be permabanned

quite fair way to do it to imo.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
as posted above. the one day ban is just a WARNING. if they still use radar after that warning they will be permabanned

quite fair way to do it to imo.
Insta permaban imo. NO cheating in any form should be tolerated, no matter if it's the 1st time or sum lame excuse like that.

"Please mythic, don't ban my acc, I got a wife and 10 kids!!" :p

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
behatch said:
Just because everyone else is cheaters .. ha..they have to be the stupidest sort of radar users...i have more respect for the.hmm cant think what too class the other radar users as :p

there's a difference between people that run radar so they can have an advantage over the rest... and people that run radar because they think everyone else has it and they're evening the score.

The latter is usually the justification used by most of the former mind you...

I'd class the latter as stupid and the former as arseholes though ;)

People are reacting as if this 1 day ban is all they'll get even if they continue to use radar - the 1 day ban was an "I can see you!" so that you have people on guild lines or whatever going "mythic suspended me for a day - they weren't kidding" rather than just having people "get bored of NF" or "hate the way the game has gone"....

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Perma-banning hundreds of cheats would have been better publicity for NF.

It's true, those who get banned would make excuses for why they're quitting, but not -everyone- who plays is stupid and would make the connection.

I'd hope GOA keep the interests of their subscribers in mind, when/if they make a catch and perma-ban + name&shame the cheaters.... and do it sneakily over month without warning anyone.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Teh FnoRd said:
Insta permaban imo. NO cheating in any form should be tolerated, no matter if it's the 1st time or sum lame excuse like that.

"Please mythic, don't ban my acc, I got a wife and 10 kids!!" :p

but Mythic needs the money :)

besides.. its more fun (for me anyway) to see someone thats been racking in the RP's and bragging about how "1337" they are on FH, then suddenly not gaining even half the WRP as they used to and try to come up with excuses... :)

so i hope that GOA jumps on the same thing that Mythic does now :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So the only way to get GOA disable your account is to use a radar. Handy.

So stop the whining about getting billed. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom