Goa

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
Ok first of all this isnt a whine about GOA poste.
It is just something i wanted to share because i dont see any other option anymore at this moment.
Basically i have been waiting since march 30th of this year to reopen our second account. Basically our first account belongs to me and the second is my husbands.
On that day i found out the account needed paying so i logged into the billing page to find out the sub password had changed.
I than contacted them with a request to send me a new one, only one of our emailaccounts were changed after one of the puters broke down which we werent aware off. Than they told us they sent a new one to old emailadrees which is used by someone else now who has the same name as me. No sweat i thought because i usually have good faith and trust in what other people do.
So i delivered them the cd keys etc all info they requested in the hope this matter would soon be solved.
Than they replied they had sent a new subpassword by poste which we never received.
As time went by and for subproblems it takes up to a week i have noticed to even get a reply. Than they gave me a new subpassword for the wrong account.
So again i replied politely etc explaining them multiple times what we needed
I understand people are busy but i havent had an answer in the last two weeks at all.
The account has a legendary sc on it and 3 level 50s, things we both worked very hard for to get. I can notice the absense of those chars in guildhunts, people needing sc etc.
I consider myself to be an honest person who is very patient but this whole matter is straining my patience and the fun i have in the game.
I still want that account back badly but it would be alot more honest if they just said look its not going to happen. Either that or 5 minutes quality time of a goa official would be all that it took.
I have been playing since releaseday i always had fun with friends etc but i honestly never came as close to leaving as i am now.
Thank you all for reading this :wub:

Stinkie

Fledgling Freddie
Have to agree with mezzi on this. We all know problems can happen and take time to fix, especialy when its somthing and private as a sub password, but 6 weeks to do somthing that could be fixed in a 5-10 min convo with mezzi is a bit much.

Lets hope a GOA rep will spot this and look into it. What it needs is for one decent guy there to take ownership of this problem and resolve it. So if you work for GOA and are reading this spare a few mins to help mezzi out please as the LoD alliance could really do with her SCing skills :D

Regards,

Stinks

Robin the Brave

One of Freddy's beloved
Typical goa..

If you havent already send an e-mail to GOA telling them what happened followed by...

- Your name and last name

- Your GAME login.

- Your CD-KEY.

- The email address used when you registered.

- Your new email address.

- Your postal mail address.

to: subscription@goa.com

And 'spam' it untill they reply and change your e-mail address in their database and send you your sub pass, this worked for me, still takes them awhile though :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
mezzi, have you tried sending a mail to requiel (at goa.com)? he might be able to help

Triuns

Fledgling Freddie
poor Mezzi, i hope that Goa give u the acount soon.

Go Spam Mails to GoA heheh.

If any1 can help mezzi pls do it 8(.

Halgrim

Fledgling Freddie
This whole incident is rediculous. i remember the day i told Mezzi that it would only take a couple of days to get back to her account details, and thats was many many weeks ago.

I understand that this could be a delicate situation, GoA cant just keep throwing out subs to anyone who askes but over the past 2-3 weeks very little has been heard from them regarding this account. Surely it doesnt take this long to help a long playing and more importantly paying member of the DAoC community get back one of there accounts.

I am not here to flame goa, but i am here to ask that if any members of the GoA staff are reading could you please help her get her details back because i think she has waited long enough

Hal

Aadia

Fledgling Freddie
Givv 2nd account back... i need the sc'ing as my alt is still too low to sc everything...

and FYI it will be the first time i have a sc'd template !!! :eek7:
and i'm nearly RR6 hahahaha :kissit:

Anyways, it is kinda rediculous the time goa takes to solve things... you only get an email back after a few days up to a week to then just read some bullshit they copy/pasted and doesn't even is an answer to the problem you have

That really has to change imo... this game goes well if you don't have any problems... but my o my you better cancel your sub if something goes wrong as it never gets solved... :touch:

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the name Fing i just sent requiel an email. Hopefully it is gonna work this time.

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
I feel for you mezzi :(

I was in the same situation which I think you are already aware of last year. It took well over a month to get it sorted. Its as if they never read anything that you are telling them they just skim it or look at the subject.

In the end the only thing you can do is wait, but I agree with the spamming their e-mail. This is ridicules and as a paying subscriber you deserve more then what they have given you. As you said, it would take all of 5 mins yet they cba to look at it.

There is no excuse that they could give that would justify the wait. And I think most of us had had to wait for goa.

I hope this gets resolved soon hun :(

Temmie

Fledgling Freddie
Is annoying that they haven't resotred it but its inexcusable that they haven't replied in so long, if they can't take 5 minutes to explain whats up then what are we paying them to do? Wasn't the last price raise in subs to increase customer service? Or was it to pay for the new fancy flash interface :eek7:

Chilly

Balls of steel
get fingo to spam the GOA internal boards saying how pissed off you are. Hes a spy for goa so can press the right buttons!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Yea bring back bladi :)

my favorite pbt bringer ;)
also bring back rezzi ;)

actually just bring back the account.

Its a farce how long this has been going on

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
goa suck :(

and i bet they are sat in there offices wondering why all there customers complain at em so much .

if they actually give a crap about there customers and making money they would sort these sort of problems out asap :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom