GoA you soooox, good work killing all servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
GoA. You sooxzzzor some serious boxxzor. Cant play daoc for shit when you are fucking up all the servers whole fucking time.. goddamnit.
Ah, now i got out some anger, feeling better already ; )

p.s You are only allowed to flame goa on this thread, if you want to flame me, make another thread for it >_<

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
A short maintenance operation will be carried out on Thursday morning to implement a patch. This patch aims to solve the problem of crashes occuring when consignment merchant listings were searched. The servers will be shut down at around 10.30 a.m. and should reopen before 12 noon. [...]

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Roflmao!!

Get A Clue!!

edit - read my siggy lol!

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Frust said:
A short maintenance operation will be carried out on Thursday morning to implement a patch. This patch aims to solve the problem of crashes occuring when consignment merchant listings were searched. The servers will be shut down at around 10.30 a.m. and should reopen before 12 noon. [...]
[...] = 2weeks later xD

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
6thsensestupidpeople.jpg

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
fettoken said:
GoA. You sooxzzzor some serious boxxzor. Cant play daoc for shit when you are fucking up all the servers whole fucking time.. goddamnit.
Ah, now i got out some anger, feeling better already ; )

p.s You are only allowed to flame goa on this thread, if you want to flame me, make another thread for it >_<

stop all these flame threads against goa/mythic plz, try get a life. and try do the job your self if your not satisfied with their service,!

Frust

Fledgling Freddie
Well all are back except 2 FR servers. But still no Prydwen :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom