GOA XML "seems" up again.. new pop figures...

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Code:
Realm		Excal	Pryd	Total	%

Albion		525	70	595	48
Hibernia	337	59	396	32
Midgard		215	32	247	20

Alb = 48%
Hib+Mid = 52%

And the lamer Albs still nick relics at 5am...

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
That has to be a bug .... over 1200 players online??? and from checking the Roll of Honour it seems as screwed as ever :(

*EDIT* ahh maybe thats total player accounts open possibly? dunno what those figures actually mean tho tbh .

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Well it seems someone is playing with the Roll of Honour atm as some figures just changed while i was browsing around it.

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
That has to be a bug .... over 1200 players online??? and from checking the Roll of Honour it seems as screwed as ever :(

*EDIT* ahh maybe thats total player accounts open possibly? dunno what those figures actually mean tho tbh .

The numbers show a count of "active" characters over a week (I think).

When you consider people play multiple accounts and characters....eeek :(

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Definitely screwed up then as my rvr grp alone probably has 14 or 15 active accounts including buffbots etc from that 32 for mid/pryd.

Ahh well maybe one day GOA will fix the Roll of Honour but I won't hold my breath lol

Septima

Fledgling Freddie
Definitely screwed up then as my rvr grp alone probably has 14 or 15 active accounts including buffbots etc from that 32 for mid/pryd.

Ahh well maybe one day GOA will fix the Roll of Honour but I won't hold my breath lol

Think Xml is still acquiring new data, so to get exact numbers you will need to wait for people actualy logging in the server to get more acurate numbers. Prydwen was way more screwed than exca one. Give it a week and you may have better pop numbers.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
He hasn't said what numbers he is quoting though. There is a list of RvR active people which counts the number of characters getting more than 5k rp per week or something.

The most likely thing is that its still broken.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber

Goa...Fix

hahahahaha

illu

Part of the furniture
What I like is at one stage Hibs had 5 relics, there were hardly any mids about and Mids still don't get the underpopulated bonus ^^

Oli - Illu

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
What I like is at one stage Hibs had 5 relics, there were hardly any mids about and Mids still don't get the underpopulated bonus ^^

Oli - Illu
That might be for even GOA realising that there's bigger things to worry about than underpopulation bonuses? :|

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Code:
Realm		Excal	Pryd	Total	%

Albion		525	70	595	48
Hibernia	337	59	396	32
Midgard		215	32	247	20

Alb = 48%
Hib+Mid = 52%

And the lamer Albs still nick relics at 5am...

Meh all these figures mean nothing ... your Hunter is still an adding newb ;)

When i catch you with your speed buff down you are toast :m00:

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie

Oli - Illu

Honestly nothing but constant whinge for the last couple of weeks about the population bonus.(not just you olli)

Do you really think thats going to magically make mids log back and be more active?

So you get a little bit of extra rp's/bps and hookpoints are discounted, is that going to stop the 3-4fgs albs rolling through mid?

Well I hope GOA do give mids the pop bonus, I keep seeing strange posts on here from albs almost as if they believe we get extra benefits like power/damage so funny.

Eble

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Having keeps at 10 instead of 5 makes a much bigger differance tbh.

Inso

One of Freddy's beloved
Underpopulated realms will receive a 50% reduction of cost bonus for all hookpoint purchases, maintenance costs, and claiming costs of keeps in New Frontiers.

That might have made a diffrence to mid being able to keep their relics. Alot of keeps/towers in mid aren't claimed. Not enough guilds and not enough GBP's to claim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom