Goa Xmas 2003 Quest

Y

-Yunia-

Hi :) Has anyone completed the brand new quest?
I've tried a few times but i simply can't pass the first step :(
I'd be very happy if anyone can help me with this one :)
[Edit]You can get the quest in Cotswold from NPC Nöel[/Edit]

And

Merry Xmas all!!

G

Goku TheWarrior

u need to make a low lvl alt to kill Bandits to recieve a avanturine(sp?) then pass it to the toon with the quest then give it to noel.

A

Asha

anyone gotten any further than the kobie with the map one?

A

Asha

omg this quest is driving me nuts, it's prolly just exp liek the other 3 christmas quest but I don't get what you're supposed to say to the kobie.

one quest gave me an item called "credentials" but not sure what I am supposed to do with that :p

P

Purefun

Iirc the reward for the kob one was xp + an item. The kobold asks if you know what he's really interested in and gives you 3 choices. Pick the right one :)

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Purefun
Iirc the reward for the kob one was xp + an item. The kobold asks if you know what he's really interested in and gives you 3 choices. Pick the right one :)

yes but before that he ask you why he should help you
and he give ya nothing to pick up
oh if you say :"nothing" the coby get mad and you suddenly end the quest.

K

Kagato.

Originally posted by Asha
omg this quest is driving me nuts, it's prolly just exp liek the other 3 christmas quest but I don't get what you're supposed to say to the kobie.

one quest gave me an item called "credentials" but not sure what I am supposed to do with that :p

Got the Credentials too, no idea what use they are so there stuck in the vault.

As for the Kobie one the only Kobie I know is the one for the Defenders epic in black mountains past the two towers (no not THOSE two towers, you know the ones). But she does not respond to anything,other then a polearm between the eyes. Must be missing a keyword.

D

Deskiziado

There is another kobold in camelot, at merchants near round table. i killed it sometimes, is too ugly and pollutes our realm.

A

Asha

hmm either goa didn't write the kobie step well or it doesn't translate to english well.

the words kobold and map bring up two different replies, but he won't give the map back still.

G

ghostfeet

Originally posted by Deskiziado
There is another kobold in camelot, at merchants near round table. i killed it sometimes, is too ugly and pollutes our realm.

:clap: :clap:

all kobbies must die! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom