GOA: Whats with the latest lagg?

sko

Loyal Freddie
Whats up with the all of the sudden lagg, mass LD's packetloss and routing hickups? I mean, who wouldn't enjoy swimming from arbor glen with a level 59 pet on stick all the way to typhons reach only to get link dead three times a day, I sure ass hell don't mind, infact I find it very inspiring and I really feel like playing on your servers all the time! No, really.. I do.

And as I've heard from other players they are experiencing the same problems, like one of two clients on the same computer getting red squares while the other is all red... (no, this isn't client side hardware issues) - seriously tho, please fix this, I broke my fist and a keyboard today. :l

Gromnir

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:
Whats up with the all of the sudden lagg, mass LD's packetloss and routing hickups? I mean, who wouldn't enjoy swimming from arbor glen with a level 59 pet on stick all the way to typhons reach only to get link dead three times a day, I sure ass hell don't mind, infact I find it very inspiring and I really feel like playing on your servers all the time! No, really.. I do.

And as I've heard from other players they are experiencing the same problems, like one of two clients on the same computer getting red squares while the other is all red... (no, this isn't client side hardware issues) - seriously tho, please fix this, I broke my fist and a keyboard today. :l

no lag here

Gizor

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:

stfu newb :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:

Idiot :<

Pudzy

Can't get enough of FH
sko said:

Twat :l

Justicator

Fledgling Freddie
sko said:

No lag here.

Cyfr

Banned
and yet other people who get reported for telling people to die don't get banned, yay for double standards :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Cyfr said:
and yet other people who get reported for telling people to die don't get banned, yay for double standards :)

Still whining eh cyfr? If you reported someone and they didn't get banned then I am sure we had a reason behind it. It isn't double standards, it's something different, something you lack, called 'judgement'.

Cyfr

Banned
Thats just an excuse to not ban friends :)
I was told telling people to die was a ban, no matter what context :)
Oh and i'm quite capable of making judgement, infact I expressed my opinion about the banning people matter after evaluating what happened.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
Oh and i'm quite capable of making judgement, infact I expressed my opinion about the banning people matter after evaluating what happened.

/clap ?

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Poor sko.

Can I say *dies* without getting banned? :<

*dies* so don't tell me to die because I died already! :<

Cyfr

Banned
Nah, you are allowed to tell someone to die as long as it's in other words it seems..
Like 'go jump off a tall building' or something. :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
sko said:

Tard

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom