GOA WAR Website Petition

Vell

Fledgling Freddie
Magnus, it's been a couple of months since your last post regarding being more hopeful for a change. Do you have an update on this at all? Are you still hopeful for a change or has this been brushed under the carpet for now? Will you be making the website more accessible to people who require larger text and the like?

Urme the Legend

Fledgling Freddie
We had some issues with our website yesterday, resulting in a 1103 error as well as the problem your screenshot show. These issues have now been solved and a simple flash update should fix it for you.

-Magnus

So people will see the website like that if they don't have the latest flash installed? I have updated flash and can now see the website again, but doubt people will think of updating flash if they see the website like that tbh, should give some sort of message that you need to update it.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Or...and I realise this is pretty off the wall thinking but here goes....get rid of the useless flash site?

Flash should be used ONLY for bells and whistles, information should never be hidden in flash.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Or...and I realise this is pretty off the wall thinking but here goes....get rid of the useless flash site?

Flash should be used ONLY for bells and whistles, information should never be hidden in flash.

Well its certainly a big improvement that GOA are at least providing information on their website.

ford prefect

Can't get enough of FH
Goa have been using flash sites since daoc launched, and people have been complaining about it almost as long (and with good reason), but I wouldn't hold my breath for change. I must admit though, I have never really understood Goa's insistance on using flash and their reluctance to change it. I am sure their must be a reason, but I doubt we will ever find out what it is.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
I have never really understood Goa's insistance on using flash and their reluctance to change it. I am sure their must be a reason, but I doubt we will ever find out what it is.

it looks nice... performs shit
:m00:

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Whilst they've got people subscribing to their servers and able to use the site, I seriously doubt they'll bother changing it.

The happiness of the customers is rarely a priority.

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
http://realmwar.war-europe.com/

School boy error with this page being up, engineers should of redirected it to main page.....

what can i say, GoA should really test better on public facing websites, bet they havenot done a pen test on them....

:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom