GOA w00t yer server rocks

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
NOT

<sigh> yet again fun was spoilt by a pants server.

I think it must have been load tested by 3 admins and developer and 2 of his mates.....

"Yeah, that'll be fine for them English speakers I'm sure of it........"

A night of rvr fun scuppered again.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
some random git on /as: wanna bet the server is gonna crash with that amount ?

a few seconds later

some other random git on/as: hib mainland crashed

me went :eek:

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
i think MAX 50 in mt collery ... and 50 spread out other zone's ...

unless hibs had 300+ otw to mt. collery it is very sux zerver ...

Bellona

Banned
[Alliance] Garbannoch: "Animists get to dagda and lag the place ;)"

crashed 10 min later :D

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Actually it was

[Alliance] Garbannoch: "Quick domeone phone Zargar and tell him to accidently trip over the power cord!!1!"

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
hehe well .. is a strong strat if it is true ... but if hibs use animists to crash the server every time albs or mids go near relic keeps the only option would be a morning raid ...

wouldnt be fun for either of us ..

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Filip said:
hehe well .. is a strong strat if it is true ... but if hibs use animists to crash the server every time albs or mids go near relic keeps the only option would be a morning raid ...

he said it, but it was a joke, don't be so stupid. You had no chance anyway, you were seen at at least 5 loacations onw ay to ur meet point

Kaireem

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:

what are you ? retarded ?

Bellona

Banned
Filip said:

spot the smiley in his tell ;)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
he said it, but it was a joke, don't be so stupid. You had no chance anyway, you were seen at at least 5 loacations onw ay to ur meet point

Well, we were just testing some things either way. Too bad we were waiting for over 20mins for more albs to come in order to give a shot but they couldn't pass your mushroom hell. Well, was funny at times and less funny at times like getting nuked to death by mushrooms that were other side of amg.... :puke:

Chilly

Balls of steel
it was never intended as a raid, more of a test and something to do ;)

Went to the keep and loitered then box died :(

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Chilly said:
it was never intended as a raid, more of a test and something to do ;)

Went to the keep and loitered then box died :(

failed raids always tend to be "not raids" in the end :p

Auriel

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty sure we had a bigger battle between Hibs and Mids not long ago... :eek7:

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
I still wonder why NP is checking unusual places near the relic keep...bring on 1.69

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:
I still wonder why NP is checking unusual places near the relic keep...bring on 1.69
heh yeh, should be interesting to see how many great 'drivers' kinda suck all of a sudden :touch:

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Someone always has to start slinging :D

You're all gay retards anyway so there.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
yes sort of...I am back but my char is in a different chronological dimension...i.e. I de before I see people...then I get instant replay :D

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
lol, does that say "die" before I see people :clap:

<-----working on my Arts due to death syndrome, got Nailahs, see u in 6 weeks after its lvled....

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Clipse said:
lol, does that say "die" before I see people :clap:

<-----working on my Arts due to death syndrome, got Nailahs, see u in 6 weeks after its lvled....
yes, and it would now if fooking edit button didn't go awol after 30 minutes :/

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
one has to wonder if a few animists somewhere were spamming their brains out to summon as many mushrooms as possible...

there really wasn't that many albs in that bg - hibs don't have a huge number of people to bring to defend unlike the mids - maybe the entirety of midgard turned up to help?

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Flimgoblin said:
one has to wonder if a few animists somewhere were spamming their brains out to summon as many mushrooms as possible...

there really wasn't that many albs in that bg - hibs don't have a huge number of people to bring to defend unlike the mids - maybe the entirety of midgard turned up to help?

one doesn't have to wonder at all, maybe if we had just got messages of 200 on dagda without any prior warning then some of the lamer players would do it, but that raid was over before it even started, we saw you at Crau, Reamonn tower with our grp, and u were spotted by ns's rangers and other grps at various other locations, not like we had any worries over it

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Fluid said:
one doesn't have to wonder at all, maybe if we had just got messages of 200 on dagda without any prior warning then some of the lamer players would do it, but that raid was over before it even started, we saw you at Crau, Reamonn tower with our grp, and u were spotted by ns's rangers and other grps at various other locations, not like we had any worries over it

there was only 100 or so in the bg so not likely to get 200 spam and I doubt you'd have seen me since I was at the bottom of the ocean half idle... ;)

still - what do you think made the server crash? in midgard it's usually because 250 albs +250 mids = a lot of people in one zone putting out a lot of messages...

100 albs + ? hibs shouldn't give the same kinda response...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom