Goa?TT

Q

Qte Eth

Stats down still after 2 weeks of 1.62 patch , and whats up really didnt we hear it was imposs to run stats before and in 1.62 they get mega enginge to update em or smth? Not even asking to get new stats like on us about deaths etc .If there are more threads about it guess its serious enuff issue to be asked about again

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Qte Eth
Stats down still after 2 weeks of 1.62 patch , and whats up really didnt we hear it was imposs to run stats before and in 1.62 they get mega enginge to update em or smth? Not even asking to get new stats like on us about deaths etc .If there are more threads about it guess its serious enuff issue to be asked about again

it was also not fully unbugged, so they probably ran into a bug allthough would be nice to hear it from goa self :).

V

Vorcyn

Erm, if you're on about the chronicles, they are pretty much up and running ish. And if you are moaning about not knowing that you had the ability to have stats before 1.62, you should read around some more.

O

old.Hardbein

Originally posted by Vorcyn
Erm, if you're on about the chronicles, they are pretty much up and running ish. And if you are moaning about not knowing that you had the ability to have stats before 1.62, you should read around some more.

Did u realy read what Qteeth wrote or ?

-Chronicles have been down for quite some time, yes
-Chronicles got updated 2 times after we got patched to 1.62, yes
-The current Chronicles were updated last time: 8th August 2003, 15:21 cet, so pretty much 1 week old data in the XML files.

No friday news nore chronicle updates....where will this end ? :scared:

C

Cyradix

Originally posted by old.Hardbein
No friday news nore chronicle updates....where will this end ? :scared:

Run for the hills, doomsday is coming!! ;)

O

osy

The current XML exported data is not only old, but also incomplete. My main char is shown as having 0 rps, and the paladin i just fought and got 900ish rps for, doesn't exist, according to the XML.

FIX IT !!

E

etaew

be nice just to hear why.. or even confirmation that the XML is down and / or .. there is no news atm.. speak to me GOA /prod

L

liste

the reason that the paladin you just killed doesnt exist, can be 2 things:

he is either unguilded, or hadnt logged on that character before the 8th of august, when they updated it.

Reason they havent updated since then, is that when they released it after patch, it was still being tested. Guess they ran into some problems that they are sorting.

Patience is a virtue

R

Roo Stercogburn

Isn't the latest version of Chronicles supposed to show unguilded chars?

K

kemor

Hey folks,

We are still polishing the Chronicles and if you noticed some weird things in the lastest updates, feel free to report them.
As for the news, it will be on Friday :)

K

kathal_tdd

Originally posted by kemor
Hey folks,

We are still polishing the Chronicles and if you noticed some weird things in the lastest updates, feel free to report them.
As for the news, it will be on Friday :)

We are INFO junkies. We start to shake if you don’t inform us.
Thx for the info. Not much, but now I can sleep a little better.
The Chronicles are a steady flow of info. Numbers are changing. THAT’S why we need it. Plus it’s a big part of the game imo. At least if you are a GM (Guild Master in this case) or a crafter.

Z

Zebolt

Originally posted by liste
the reason that the paladin you just killed doesnt exist, can be 2 things:

he is either unguilded, or hadnt logged on that character before the 8th of august, when they updated it.
It's incorrect, not only cuz' of the matters you brought up. I have not got more rp with my chars even tho I've been on and got rp before and after the last update. And I deleted a lvl 20 char and made a new in the same name, now chronicles show 2 with the same name :p

Good to know that they are wokring on it tho ;)

T

the_fnord

Would anyone like sum cheese with their whine? :m00: :m00: :m00:
*Opens Cheese-stand*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom