GOA started advertising

T

tris-

in the Feb 2003 edition of Computer Shopper, DAOC is advertised and has a nice little paragraph about it along with some screenshots of new spell graphics and a glowing sword :D if anyone buys it look at page 307, bottom right hand corner. no mention of SI but you never know, therre maybe some fresh blood.

T

tris-

daoc.bmp

G

Gimly

Double page spread would have been a hell of a lot better... but hell its a great start.

About time GOA :eek:

:m00:

S

Sharma

FRESH BLOOD!

wait are those just piccies of Midgard?

<takes a look at DAoC box>

no piccies of alb on the back!

T

tris-

Originally posted by sharma
FRESH BLOOD!

wait are those just piccies of Midgard?

<takes a look at DAoC box>

no piccies of alb on the back!

there is a pic of camelot castle there in my picture! :eek6:

M

Meatballs

looks more like a review, or part of a run down of rpgs by the magazine or something rather than an actual advert paid for by GOA

W

<Wels>

Originally posted by sharma
FRESH BLOOD!

Lmao why does this remind me of a vampire....fresh blood, need it so i can contniue to exist, arrghhh.

Well done GOA, good start!

S

SFXman

Been some amount of news about DAoC in finnish magazines, hmph. Oh well..
Good start, now they just need some large banners across large cities like some games do. Plus ads on TV o_O

G

Generic Poster

Something like a 10day trial would be nice... that's long enough to get most people hooked and works better then adverts.

W

Whoodoo_RD

Good idea, but they give 30 days with the box, and they would have to give the game away free, dont think they will somehow :(

As the add says "in Mythics own words...", probably leeched straight from a web site or sommit, so hardly advertising, and again we ask, wheres SI mentioned?

Posters in store or some full page adverts would be nice, get some new blood in stock :)

Users who are viewing this thread