GOA since when does the Excal server include 5 german servers and Prydwen????

G

Gaeswen

GOA since when does the Excal server include Prydwen????

From the GOA homepage.

Excalibur shutdown
[2003-16-11]

Excalibur will be down for several more hours of emergency hardware maintenance.

We hope to have Excalibur back online as quickly as possible. We apologize for the delays for all our Excalibur players.

============================================
Some admin hit 6 wrong switches before finding the right one??
This is really too much..

<edit: changed title>

O

old.Sandariel

Maybe because they don't post about german servers on the english news page? :)

Check the german page instead:
Shutdown der Spieleserver
[2003-16-11]

Wegen technischer Probleme mussten die deutschen Server heute nachmittag heruntergefahren werden.

Die Behebung der Fehler, die zu den wiederholten Zonenabstürzen führten, wird eine unbestimmte Zeit in Anspruch nehmen. Eventuell werden die Server bis morgen nicht erreichbar bleiben.

Roughly translated: "Due to technical difficulties the german servers had to be taken down.

Fixing the error that made Zones crash several times will take an unknow amount of time. It's possible that the servers might have to stay down untill tomorrow"

G

Gaeswen

Ahh that just leaves Prydwen being shutdown by mistake as Excal was still running after Prydwen went down :(

B

bulge

If those servers have hardware problems, and it were me, I would probably be taking others down for a checkup

Although the French servers are up so........

G

Gaeswen

My idea exactly , plus there is no notice of them taking down other servers as a precaution.

Communication really is GOA's strongest point :rolleyes:

A

Amanita

It would be nice if those of us who play on Prydwen didn't get ignored by GOA. Is it really that much effort to say "oh, and we're taking Prydwen down too".

:\

S

SoulFly Amarok

Technical problems.

That translates to a big BUG which must be patched asap :p

C

Cyradix

Must be a serieus bug cause they can't seem to spare 2 min to write a simple update on the webbie :(

S

sru

Naw .. Kemor is prob away for the weekend - only one there that give a damn about English servers or can speak/write English.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom