Goa Setup another PvP server Please!

O

old.Chronic

Bah Hum Bug! I wait and I wait for the Servers to Go live like so many other Players and what Happens the Server is FULL :( All I can say is well thought out Goa Could not go better if I planned it meself. (joke)

S

SFXman

Wait a week and the numbers will drop by 2000 :p

O

old.tRoG

If i see another Camlann thread made I will hurt things.

*cowers and runs back to safety*

O

old.tRoG

yes, i am indeed the pimp mast0r.

its just because our forums are so good, though.

*wink wink*

C

cantho

In a couple of weeks you'll see.
------------------------------
PVP GUILD RECRUITING:

we give you 1p , full equip and a candy bar if you join us.
-------------------------------
Numbers will drop faster then the time you needed to escape first time in Mithras tomb

S

Sade

PvP is the evil devil-spawn that should have never been, die pvp DIE!

N

Nattrún

Seconded!

Another PvP server will only stand empty once the initial hullabaloo dies down and people start migrating back to their original servers.

A co-op server, now - that could get very popular, very fast. At least judging from the amount of enthusiastic responses I've seen on forums and in-game.

--
Náttrún Bergsveinsdóttir, kobold, 39th season Skald - Excalibur.

O

old.Chronic

As to Co-op Server you mean all 3 realms open as in Pvp ???

If you do I vote for that :) using me druid in Mithra tomb last night that was diffrent except for the damn tells asking for a Rez every 2secs :( but I would like to just explore all 3 realms with a Character and not be killed when running to a town :(

Gets my vote I think :)

D

Danya

Also people seem to like PvE for a longer period of time than PvP... take Everquest, it's almost entirely PvE and is still incredibly popular.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Danyan
Also people seem to like PvE for a longer period of time than PvP... take Everquest, it's almost entirely PvE and is still incredibly popular.

One could argue it was the first online RPG of its kind though, could you not? That can't have hurt its player population :)

O

old.Chronic

Ok does Goa read these Forums ? If so how about it Goa get a Co-op Server up :) make it quick thought, before xmas would be nice.

Need to get the ball rolling on this i think :)

G

Garaen

I personally wouldnt join the co op server, i play DAoC for the revolutionary PvP, and i will never play a MMORPG unless it has some form of PvP combat :)

S

Sigurd

Co-op server = great idea, but...

A complete lack of RvR/PvP(bar duelling) could be boring. So I suggest one of these ideas (yes I know it won't happen, but still)

Idea #1: In this Co-op server, you can go into any realm etc., but no fighting in the realms... however you can fight in the frontiers.

Idea #2: In this one, you can't go into other realms UNLESS you enter by conquest - you have to lay siege to frontier fortresses to get through (the guards would be toned down) which would give people ample time to level but still sustain some of the "excitement" of PvP.

O

old.Chronic

You read me mind the_chimera was thinging about this early on :) think I would surgets Idea#1 then players can still do Pvp but only in frontiers.

opening the Game up like this makes it 3 times as Big can't see why anyone would not like it realy but it a dream very much doubt it Goa would do anything like this or would they ???

Anyway nice idea...

D

Danya

How things change... no one screaming for another pvp server now, it's more "camlann is dying" wails. :D

F

Flimgoblin

wow, noone could ever have predicted this...

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by Fingoniel
wow, noone could ever have predicted this...
yup, took me by total surprise

:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom