GOA Service!

O

old.Aralik

GOA's Service!

ok, i just like to say i am VERY happy with GOA service they are providing me. Mucho improvement since the game came over here. Grats GOA, i like your service so keep it up :clap: Also on an even better note ;)

This is going to be a week busy with technical maintenances and content. Here is the list of what is going to happen, or what should happen if everything goes as we want…
Patch 1.49:

We are currently performing the last tests on GORRE, if you are planning to test there some more tomorrow, be ready for a lot of server downs. The server will also be switched back to French for the very last tests.

Wednesday will be a very tough one for everyone. Our host will move the whole server platform into another -more adapted- room.
Aside from that, and this is the good news, we will use this maintenance to patch all servers to 1.49. Do not be surprised if you find yourself downloading the rest of the patch when the servers will come back up on Wednesday afternoon.

Official Site:

As we announced last Friday, you will find a lot of changes on our website on Tuesday. Our homepage was entirely re-designed and new information sections were created. While the general news will still be there, you will also find server specific news. The "Universe" section has also been revamped and will you find the official background texts, some stories and portraits of the realms written by the story team.

Chronicles:

The Camelot Chronicles will also get an update. You will find a lot of new information about guilds and their members (ranking, alliances, claimed keeps, most active members, best crafters, etc…) and the control of Darkness Fall. The XML source files will come soon after.
We are currently doing the last adjustments and the Chronicles should come live this week.

In Short, we have:

Tuesday: re-designed homepage
Wednesday: Shutdown and migration of the whole server platform, patch to 1.49.
Sometimes this week: improved Chronicles.
As you can see; lots of changes this week. We took all the precautions needed to make sure that the operations happening this week will go as smooth as possible, but nothing is 100% problem-proof. We bought a lot of horseshoes, four-leaf clovers but if you want to knock on wood, feel free :)
Polish your armour, sharpen your sword and ready your spells…
…for the darkness is about to fall on the realms!

F

Fafnir

Wish their service had been this from the begining, it took a long time for the earlier patches to get here, but they are speeding up the process, so in the end we might only be two weeks behind U.S. Hell we have nicer people on our servers.

O

old.Zepra

Originally posted by old.Aralik
ok, i just like to say i am VERY happy with GOA service they are providing me. Mucho improvement since the game came over here. Grats GOA, i like your service so keep it up :clap: Also on an even better note ;)

Why do I sense sarcasm :/

O

old.Aralik

no sarcasm there mate. Its all for real, im very happy with thier service and i do wish they keep it up.

O

old.Zepra

Yeah, I guess one gotta admit they've gotten better lately :eek:

Still would like RA's and a PvP server though :clap:

L

Lanceloc

Yeah well I want collision detection between enemy players and I want it now.

I want 1000 more emote anims

I want a warhorse and a lance.

I want it done now!

W

wolvon fury

I want to be able to hold a ale mug, and have a bar fight

K

klavrynd

Warhorses are Albion only, but hibernia gets warhippo's though

L

Lanceloc

Would midgard get warpigs? You know, ones with red eyes.

Or maybe wargs like in the Battle of the Five Armies, The Hobbit, JRR Tolkien....

L

Lanceloc

Actually I'm not entirely sure there were wargs in that battle. Think it was just goblins but you know what I mean.

T

Tenko

I WANNA I WANNA I WANNA ....

I WANNA PONY!

AND I WANT.

IT.

NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

DocWolfe

wargs in in albion mate near the goblin camp in north black mountains :rolleyes:

S

Slinker

I would like my Druid to be able to stroke her pets (changed a certain word into pets :) ) , especially the Lynx :)

O

old.tRoG

GIMME EMOTES!

GIMME MORE GIMME MORE GIMME MORE!

I WANT THIS TO BE LIKE A BIG CHAT ROOM WITH A GAME AS A DISTRACTION!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!11

*ahem*

O

old.Aralik

wow, my topics always go WAAAAAAAAAAAY of topic :m00:

O

old.mattshanes

I always thought they were doing good anyway i am glad that ppl finally realise it now.

O

old.Alliandre

I want shrouded isle! That's right, now! <someone whispers something to old.alliandre causing a mad rage> So why the f*** can't we get it before the US?!?
  1. (this does have a point. I'm making a new sig :p)

L

Lambsbreed

To be honest i've never complained about GOA service at all. and seeming they actually improoves does just make my impression about them better. Reason i've not been complaining is that the game itself works at most times, and i like to play the game as it currently is. Future additions are just a great addition.

PS: those Lag-spikes we get now and then is probably not GOA's fault at all, it might be their providers and services they buy from other companies that might be to blame. alot of factors come in to the whole picture.

C

Cerverloc

I had some complaints in the past but I must say that GOA is getting better in this. They did a very nice job on the site and the testing seems faster and more organised then before. Keep up the good work GOA.

O

old.Wicoa

Well done GOA I think we have a service thats damn good now. the patch is down a week early.

I did grumble a while ago and I will be playing this for some time to come.

<Runs off to find the french national anthem> <and makes sure no one is in ear shot due to tone deafness>

Wic

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom