Goa renamed me AGAIN!

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
"theres many far worse names currently running around in all realms"

Correct.
However someone with a grudge reported me. I have a pretty good idea of who it is, but im not suprised. I have heard from a lot of people that the guy is a wanker so ill leave it at that. No i wont name before you ask :p

Adari

Part of the furniture
Boobz said:
I made this post earlier and it seems to have disapeared.... So ill post it again.

Yes GOA have once again renamed me. Yes thats right, they have renamed me from the name that THEY ALREADY LET ME HAVE.

Here is the email i got from them.

"Greetings,

After further investigation we have found that other meanings of the word bumcheese do indeed violate the code of conduct. Since the names you have suggested are either taken or violate the code of conduct, your character has been named Herrarynth.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support"

Ok so i have checked the COC. This name does not breach it.

As you can see they gave me some tardy name also....nice.
This is ....fun.....

~whistles innocently~

Owned!

Sohan_thc

Fledgling Freddie
Ahww BoobZ :(

Look on the bright side you got longer legs now you can reach boobs instead off standing in the shadow of them.

if you miss them to much come over i will cuddle you.

Stupid why they must annoy ppl who are having fun in the game and are a positive assest to the comunity.

Btw there is nice command /rpfiler Herrarynth BooBz
works great , reliving old times in the /cg chat :wub:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
cool, nice roleplay name ;)

Boobz got RPified...

Ye'll have to start spamming the emain cg with "thee" and "thou" forsooth.

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

Arent GOA french?

nuff said!

sorry to here you getting butt fucked all over the shop Boobz, tho i do think you should have been given Bacon if it was available fella - how can someone take offence to a slab of dead cow meat? :p Keep up the good work and i do believe we ( here at barrys.... freddyshouse ) will continue to support your cause by not eating and sitting down for copious ammounts of time singi...no chanting! 'we shall not, we shall not be mooooved!'

:m00:

Fucking arseholes!

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Craft said:
Arent GOA french?

tho i do think you should have been given Bacon if it was available fella - how can someone take offence to a slab of dead cow meat? :p /QUOTE]

bacon=pig
steak=cow

sorry had to correct it :D

anyway i can't see a problem look at the name of my eld as of yet i haven't had a problem

Craft

Fledgling Freddie

hmm :) thanks for the educational, it was a hard night last night on the Carling, but that not any excuse, once again sorry to hear Boobz!

Boobz

Loyal Freddie
Hehe somebody from Bradistan :D

Not far away from there myself ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom