GOA re-opening?

I

inCognita

as most of you probably noticed, GOA announced yesterday that they were re-opening their rightnow and subscription pages...

however, after trying to reach the registration page from early morning til half passed 3 last night, i finally gave up and decided to call someone this morning to have my comp examined..

well, they couldn't find anything wrong with my comp, but they found it a bit weird that i was supposed to reach anything through those addys i gave them...
the first addy was the one that pops up when making a new account through the game, after clicking the "New Account" button.. which obviously didn't lead to any servers at all...
the second one was the addy found on "http://camelot-europe.goa.com/" under the Subscription section, Registration.. something they called a "re-directing link" and was only "requesting a message loop" ..which included 2 messages changed on intervals:

"The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
..and ..
"Subscription pages are under maintenance, they will be available soon as possible. We are sorry for the inconvenience."...

what i'm wondering is... did GOA ever open the registration page, or was the registration page not supposed to be opened as part of the announced re-opening subscriptions?

M

mucking_fuppet

Point and laugh at the person who believed GOA :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom