Goa quest

Dukat

Resident Freddy
It was Master Visur in the Library with the Candlestick!! :D

Thats a 'no' btw :(

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
probably summat like....

your mission if you choose to accept it is to stop the damn cheating asses from window dragging speed hack

make plate tanks in albion more effective, in fact make all pure tanks more effective in game. limit range on buffs so those without bb's can actually enjoy RvR.

rebalance game so that players stop leaving

get on with clustering as its the only thing we got to look forward to

stop the bainshee nuking through walls shite.

if you complete this mission your reward will be more whines from everyone until you reach the rank of completely inadequate before returning to your trainer for the next stage in this mission......

bet they not past step 1 yet....... Talk to trainer :)

keep up the good work GOA......your making mythic proud, god forbid you get Warhammer.

FOund the room, its under prince abdin kinda, into a hallway... but then we got ordered to go argue with legion

Keriwin

Fledgling Freddie
what i've found so far.

24173, 37002 - We have to destroy our enemies in order to put them to sleep, as long as our foes are there agramon will be immune to our attacks, as if he were.

26151, 40245. - 2 kegs of beer, a rope, ten torches, a whetstone, not forgetting to inform the others. Climbing tools, blankets, first aid kit, bread, ham, find a band not too expensive for tomorrow, black dye for tees hair, three quivers, potions....

19394, 25580 - here i came and no one could resist my progression. none of the pitiful beings that haunt this place could prevent me from tak....

20270, 29396. - Maorann is the most beautiful woman. K.

22449, 17748. - For sale, various armour pieces, good prices and fast delivery. ask the man with a hat at the Facetious Kobold Inn.

--------------------
quest advance

24702, 13727. - scratching the moss from the wall, you find some engraved words. ' i do not know yet what was the nature of these creatures following him but one thing is certain, they feed from the hatred of people around. some claim they know the solution, according to them you should...' then below.. ' the fairies from down here may know more, they always know everything dont they?'

-------------------
quest advance

24519, 15051 - Shagris NPC

when hit yells cingi

---------
quest advance

Wandering spirit - roams.

sends to death place in a place covered in blood.

-------

the place covered in blood = worm tunnel under prince's

then you have to 'ARGUE WITH LEGION'!!! WTF GoA!!! /hug

NPC called cylevar in mid at least... at df exit/entrance, talk to necyomancer outside druim ligen/svasud faste/ castle sauvage to learn more

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Keriwin said:
22449, 17748. - For sale, various armour pieces, good prices and fast delivery. ask the man with a hat at the Facetious Kobold Inn.

can't seem to get there... is it alb side or so?

anyone finished this?

pinkey

Fledgling Freddie
afaik u cant complete this yet as the quest ending is part of the launch of 1.78

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom