GOA quest

O

olmafo

ok ive read the mid/excal board about their goa quest wot is ours??

V

vestax

To find the tomb of infinite kebabs, i think Soulfy is going to lead a raid!

Y

Yussef

Go to the base of the tower in Lethanis Assocation, chat to the male NPC there and accept the quest. Has alternate routes also.

O

olmafo

we dont get a pet like the mids?? :p
i want a lvl 0 transpatrent wee-wolf!!!

T

The Real Redi

sorry to bump this old one, but is there anypoint to the Credentials paper i recieved, that not a soul wants? I tried my trainer there (23rd wizard, if you wondered) and the Sareel fella who gave me that task, and Olustrous, but noones impressed by my piece of paper :(

i bought the powdered stuff, expecting to have to bargain with him, but he just said it was fantastic, and i got 0.2 moons of training, and these Credentials <shrugs>

i'm on my way to Camelot now, to see if my trainer there will be impressed, but im not holding my breath

Y

Yussef

I've tried a lot of NPC's, it will be for another GOA quest which may not be activated yet. I'll post if I find out.

T

The Real Redi

ta... ill try it again with my cleric, and see if not giving him the stuff, just the list back, gives a different result...

feeling conned now, im 3g down and those credentials are appraised at 1g :(

ah well, ill keep looking til then :)

K

Kaitlyn

Giving the list back just makes you fail the quest, but you can get it again after.
I even tried giving the list to the scribe next to Sareel but he said he couldnt change it.

Y

Yussef

Saw a scout in Plains which I think is related to the Emain NPC, now just to re-locate it.

A

accollon

Anyone know where i can find cuttlefish ink?

found it <smiles>

cheers

K

Kaitlyn

Originally posted by accollon
Anyone know where i can find cuttlefish ink?

cheers

Alfred the Pedlar in West Downs sells it.

D

Drusus

I just spoke to Sareel again after trying to give the 'credentials' to everyone. He takes the list off you and tells you to sell them.
Worth 1G, all that hassle for that????

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Drusus
I just spoke to Sareel again after trying to give the 'credentials' to everyone. He takes the list off you and tells you to sell them.
Worth 1G, all that hassle for that????

yes

I

Indiana Jones

there's a guy in cotswold pub
hugh iron fist

gives a [goa quest] called "a strange map"

G

Graknak

Originally posted by Indiana Jones
there's a guy in cotswold pub
hugh iron fist

gives a [goa quest] called "a strange map"

after alot of hassle and you actually went searching the treasure yerself you'll get a jewel with 3 charges of an AF 250 shield which can't be recharged, no other stats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom