GOA quest help [Gremoan!] needed...

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
OK, so I've got the first two portal stones...now I've got the quest (called Gremoan) for the last one, and it says to 'go to the foothills to the west of the Vale Of Mularn...find the ruined village and search for the monster in the vicinity'. Which is fine...except that there's no ruined village IN Mularn!

Least, none that I can find. Anyone know where this is?

Meza

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
OK, so I've got the first two portal stones...now I've got the quest (called Gremoan) for the last one, and it says to 'go to the foothills to the west of the Vale Of Mularn...find the ruined village and search for the monster in the vicinity'. Which is fine...except that there's no ruined village IN Mularn!

Foothills is a Instance dungeon, inthere is the ruined village..

Himse

FH is my second home
Run to Muspel, they are found there....

I kid... <3

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Sparda said:
didnt know you needed DR for these stones. o_O

You need DR to get the quest, therefore you need it for the stones :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Svartmetall said:

Also btw some advice for killing it, hit it whiles its blue or grey and back off as soon as it goes red. When its red and you hit it, it starts splitting up into orange cons which teleport you all over the place. When its grey it has a pbt and when its blue its vulnerable.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Ahh...so when they said foothills, they meant Foothills...OK, thanks for the advice :D

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
for hib it says:

Go to the foothills north of Connacht, accompanied by a group of friends ready to fight, find the ruined village and search for the monsters in the vicinity.

o.k..?

Do they mean that instanced cave up north IN connacht? Or do they mean in Crauchan Gorge? Or have I just missed something... :s

pleh.. are 2 instances in northern connacth.. one is named Foothills of hibernia.. ofc!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Shike said:
for hib it says:

Go to the foothills north of Connacht, accompanied by a group of friends ready to fight, find the ruined village and search for the monsters in the vicinity.

o.k..?

Do they mean that instanced cave up north IN connacht? Or do they mean in Crauchan Gorge? Or have I just missed something... :s

pleh.. are 2 instances in northern connacth.. one is named Foothills of hibernia.. ofc!

Its in the instance you go into for the champ quest (not co5) Its near the azure idiolators for hib :p

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
http://www.spellfire.co.uk/hosting/forums/showthread.php?t=4113

I wrote that this morning while doing them all (mid version)

This bit is completely wrong:

http://www.spellfire.co.uk/hosting/forums/showthread.php?t=4113 said:
> - You will need a group of about 4+ with a healer,

I did it UNBUFFED and SOLO (no BB) with my Hunter.

The slime (purple con) moves so slowly you can kite it easily (Melee or with Bow). On certain colours I couldn't use bow (just did 1 damage) so went in and used Melee with LGW Spear to create damage. It was very easy and it never even came close to killing me.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
its an instance so the mob scales to the number of people inside.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
DocWolfe said:
Its in the instance you go into for the champ quest (not co5) Its near the azure idiolators for hib :p

yip :D found it after 30 minutes pure confusion :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom