Goa please take your time with 1.50

T

Tasans

The reason? Simple
I want to enjoy the game as much as i can without being screwed by Mythic. People are now complaining at Vault that Albion is getting way overpowered with the new abilities.
I partialy believed those posts and recently found the following topic :
http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=29555549&replies=2
Two (2) full groups of albs took an undefended relic without capturing a single keep.
Tell me this is the way mythic decided the game should be and i will just go away...

O

old.Ayeye

So in your opinion we should play at 1.45 forever ?
Well done mate, well done....

B

Belsameth

those keeps where taken with the use of the Theurgists Siege Bolt (a bolt with high damage against doors and siege equipment on a 5 minute recastable timer) they've been nuking the doors for about 20 hours before breaking through.
shortly after the bolt got a nerf that added the LOS requirement.

very funny still that they pulled it off though. imagine sitting in a lake and bolting a door for 20hrs non-stop. Ugh....

S

SFXman

I think some middies are getting worried and realise that in later patches we could be the ones camping PKs and generally being a pain in the butt :D
Bring on 1.50 GOA.

O

old.Prof

OMG People are COMPLAINING at the Vault :D - I have never knew the complaining stopped there !

If you gonna believe vault threads good luck ...

Generally the Vault is full with whiners who thread every change as the end of the world.
Threads about Albion superiority is nothing new, as well as threads about Midgard superiority and even Hibernia dominance (yes I've seen even those).

And like has been said above, it has been patched out.

O

old.Grymshadow

GOA, Please take your time with 1.50???

You really want them to be slower than they already are? :sleeping:

lmfao

O

old.KW

arnt we going to 1.48 next anyways? and hasnt that been about 2 months in the coming? :m00:

O

old.ViU

yes, its the 1.48 we'll get... (in a few months)

and Mytic is screwing their game, I'm so happy that SB and/or SWG will be out soon...

O

old.Prof

If you expect a perfectly balanced game you're prolly in for a big disappointment at SW:G or SB too.

Face it, this type of nerfs has graced every single MMORPG that came out and I don't see why the next generation will be any different.

The nerfs applied did hamper stealthers but they're still a viable class for RvR, in fact much more classes are now viable in RvR then they were before 1.50 (especially tanks improved) so it is deffo a step forward in balancing.

Like it was this way all servers were going for a server population of mainly stealthers, now that would be crap, innit ?

S

SFXman

Prof, I agree with you... I know that every single MMORPG has/will have their small faults, big bugs and dumb nerfs... it is just a major problem with games such as these since they have a MUCH larger span of elements in them.
SWG and SB? Now nothing about them and I doubt I will.... sticking to this for quite some while.

O

old.Reborn

I don’t think you have to tell GOA to take it slow with patches, they seem to do that any way. My guess is that 1.49, which has that neat dungeon darkness falls, includes much more text then 1.46-1.48, so with current GOA translation speed, 1.50 would have to be very far off.

I was under the impression that 1.46-1.48 did not include that much content, and hence expected a much faster patching to it from GOA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom