GOA: Please hold off on 1.62 , PVE is STILL broken in current live version.

Y

Yussef

Shrug, they said they was doing that on the Herald, it's more of an evolution than it being broken :X

A

Athralmall

The way they changed it basically increased PvE difficulty ten-fold.

I'd rather have it the old way, than have it the way it is currently live on US servers for lots of reasons, both in the thread linked above and the main thread started by Sanya.

O

old.Hellskor

Start playing Planetside ...

pleasant change tbh

no nerfs, no overpowered RAs and an engine that can manage battles the size of a full scale Relic Raid ;)

G

Gaeswen

I still think most people do not realize what this means...

This is not just PVE , this also effects high level keep takes and relic raids.

The game will turn into Dark Age of Quakealot as it stands now.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
no nerfs, no overpowered RAs and an engine that can manage battles the size of a full scale Relic Raid ;)

Terran DC Max nerfed

Jackhammer shotgun held to be overpowered (according to the forum whiners ... they do hurt I'd have to agree)

Get a zerg size force and your computer will stop :)

that aside it's a good game :) nice to play for a change from daoc.

O

old.Hellskor

Well, not everyone is running around with a Jackhammer, and there's still plenty (or way too many for a NC) DC MAX units about.
Can't be all that extreme ...
just wondering why TR and Vanu barely fight against each other :eek7:

B

Brannor McThife

Strangely enough... Turbine has done a very similar thing in their latest patch of AC2. Basically made creatures a LOT harder to kill. 1 day after releasing the patch, they said they had made a mistake and were going to reduce the nerf by 20%... :rolleyes:

-G

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Strangely enough... Turbine has done a very similar thing in their latest patch of AC2. Basically made creatures a LOT harder to kill. 1 day after releasing the patch, they said they had made a mistake and were going to reduce the nerf by 20%... :rolleyes:

-G

*Krypt snuggles Brannor*

F

fl3a

why not patch to 1.61 and then do 1.62 & 1.63 at once? :S

D

Driwen

or just remove the parry/block fix from the patch and leave the rest in? Atleast hope thats possible:D

Y

Yussef

Originally posted by driwen
or just remove the parry/block fix from the patch and leave the rest in? Atleast hope thats possible:D

IIRC, Gaheris didn't have these problems at first, due to having no RvR, not sure if that is the case still.

G

Gaeswen

Yussef,

The number one raid leader from Gaheris reportedly left the game because the big PVE raids there are next to impossible as well.

80-100 man relic raids get stomped by the guards , defenders wont have to lift a finger.

They found this neat workaround where you have the caster hit the mob with his staff so he can nuke with reasonable success for 30 seconds , as one necro on VN said , "how am I supposed to do this in shade mode?".

Also pbae dmg is obsolete now , you can ONLY be in combat with one enemy.

There are lots more bugreports all over , but Mythic is too busy with housing , which is also buggered currently.
Some guild on Merlin buying their prime spot for 220p only to find out the house is useless due to several bugs...

Things are sooo messed up , I dont even want to think how long GOA will need to translate foundations , so that would leave us with a broken game for a VERY long time...

Question is , do we want to have the game in such a state?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom