Goa on Holiday!

N

Nivellen

Lets hire an elite hacker to hack in and get the sub pages back up and working!

O

old.yaruar

Originally posted by Nivellen
Lets hire an elite hacker to hack in and get the sub pages back up and working!

If my hunch is correct they will have taken the servers completely offline whilst trying to sort out the hack last week. The implication of the current actions would seem to suggest that they've removed their publically accessable database servers and front ends......

Although the lack of updates is totally unprofessional and they deserve a complete kick up the arse...

The least that could be done is a "still working on it" post, or even kemor coming out of hiding and letting us know the score.

N

NetNifty

gah, servers not letting more ppl on then, hopefully this will prompt an update on camelot-europe.com, if not then nerf the bit in ToS about them being allowed to take down servers without telling u beforehand.

N

Nivellen

Yea well, looks like they are down until 3 pm CET now... lets hope they will fix "everything" when the hour dings.

T

The Real Redi

ok, so lets make it a full house at GoA - can someone go visit GoA's website and get a contact email addy, then we can crash their fuckin' mail server too...

this totally takes the piss

Why all at once? are there that many people working there that they can do that? in that case why dont they use those same people for something else useful, like Getting the subs page back up??

Infact, someone get me the MDs name for GoA, lets all phone the fat-cat, arse touching, "piss off my servers, you jug-eared commoners" boss, and let him know what his customers think of the chimps he employs...

O

old.Tohtori

Blaa blaa blaa oh stop the whining blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa blaa reason that will be told blaa blaa fucks sake blaa blaa grow a patience blaa blaa.

This post was edited by the Official Anti-Rant and Attention Span Problem Protection Association.

H

hillem

Re: damn suckres

Originally posted by kahl
i just got the game thuesday after 2½ weeks of bad online shops and goods outstanding, and then they just shut the page down?? come on..
we aint lucky with GOA at all. Lets make a bus going through all Europe with the ending point: GOA, France?

Maybe they should put in a new section in the fronter part. GOA HQ. Because whatever star trek says this is the final fronter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom