Goa on Holiday!

C

Crashtje

Its so perfect, them french have gone on a long week (or 2) and shut down subs so they dont have to sort any problems etc, the rightnow bs is off cos theyre on _HOLIDAY_ !!

C

Coim-

That Rock 'n Reroll thing still cracks me up. :D

M

m1nd

yeah, I've noticed as well that Prydwen population stuck at "da elite numbah"...whole page seems to be dead /i mean, no refreshes at all/
wadda shame....
5 days without subs page now.

G

Gadd

Originally posted by Coim-
That Rock 'n Reroll thing still cracks me up. :D

one thing i've noticed is the 'Reroll' is above the zerker

O

old.Tohtori

Oh come on. Their "sorry for the inconvinience". Doesn't that count for something? Doesn't it!? :D

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Gadd
one thing i've noticed is the 'Reroll' is above the zerker
And the zerker's got a sling thingy on. I think. :p

T

tris-

oh shit they have gone on holiday, because people NEVER go on holiday do they.

T

tonita

Things is they went on holyday and killed all webpage services including the client numbers, subs, etc.. before they went wherever:p

S

Surround Sound

Am I the only person who think Prydwen's amount of people online is quite funny? :D

1337 = l33t = leet = elite... Never mind! :D

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Surround Sound
Am I the only person who think Prydwen's amount of people online is quite funny? :D

Oh yes...this is definetly the crowd who you should explain 1337 to.

*coughs*

Quoi? Quoi? Tout le monde, quoi? ... Pourquoi? ... le monde ... le monde! ... Bête! ... Le monde ... d'habitude ... :D

M

m1nd

notice my post, ok, thx, bye.

Originally posted by m1nd
yeah, I've noticed as well that Prydwen population stuck at "da elite numbah"...

H

Harhr

I'm blind, don't you dare make fun of me. :(

Tbh if you're blind you really shouldn't browse forums. Especially not read them

M

m1nd

yup, it seriously damages your lungs, liver and your brain
believe me.
noticed (!!!) that nice button in the upper right corner with that "X" mark?
press it for me. now.

K

kahl

damn suckres

i just got the game thuesday after 2½ weeks of bad online shops and goods outstanding, and then they just shut the page down?? come on..
we aint lucky with GOA at all. Lets make a bus going through all Europe with the ending point: GOA, France?

D

dukat_lionheart

Re: damn suckres

Originally posted by kahl
i just got the game thuesday after 2½ weeks of bad online shops and goods outstanding, and then they just shut the page down?? come on..
we aint lucky with GOA at all. Lets make a bus going through all Europe with the ending point: GOA, France?

dont even joke about it, there'd be murders :S

lol would be funny tho, a bus full of forum ppl, would be a few fights on the way there too :p

D

dukat_lionheart

further proof : click on the statistics bit at the bottom of the page, it wont show u anything after the 22nd, thats friday. FS they realy have gone on holiday havent they...

...i dont believe it, its just too stupid...

omg.

omfg.

L

lordbazzer

Maybe GOA are in the middle of a Corporate Takeover.

Maybe its just wishful thinking.

D

dukat_lionheart

Originally posted by lordbazzer
Maybe GOA are in the middle of a Corporate Takeover.

Maybe its just wishful thinking.

if it was then wouldnt they have had to put somthing on the website about it? and wouldnt the servers themselves have goe down?

O

old.0xygen

This is getting rediculous.

You cannot leave your paying public completely clueless for so damn long. Theres been no Friday news for 2 weeks no posts from GOA employees on these for forums for an age.

Lack of communication is a serious problem and its not good for the player base to have no fucking clue wtf the people they are paying are doing.

The USA has a herald which is updated quite a few times a week usually. It also has 2 staff members that do a load of posting on the popular boards (vn) We need somebody that works for GOA to be talking to us from time to time giving us the silent treatment is the worst thing they could do.

N

NetNifty

well if they have gone on holiday without telling us, what happens if the ppl who nicked relics using 3rd party tools did the same now? GOA cant do anything cos they're not here lol.

K

klavrynd

you can't blame them for not posting friday news as its not something you pay to get,but merely a bonus

Leaving the sub pages down that long however, is untolerable

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom