GOA News and information (Part 3)

O

old.scourge

Grats, to someone in GOA who published some news on friday, can u try and keep it up!

So were getting 1.48 in june, good, 1.50 probably in september.

The only question that i think most EU DAOC gamers would like to know, is the state of in-game support; when, where, who, why, what ?

:)

jig.

All hail discordia!!!

O

old.Kihon

Before anyone starts grumbling about the time its gonna take, I would like to say, I for one am glad that we now have a reasonable estimate (NOTE: ESTIMATE) of when the patch is due. I hope people are mature enough to understand that it is still possible the eta might be missed if a bug is found late into testing. But atleast we dont need to keep asking when its likely to be.

Thanks GOA for the update. Keep them coming :)

B

Belsameth

I'm even more happy bout the fact we get a test server, finally I can have my 12 chars in all 3 realms! :clap:

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by Kihon
Before anyone starts grumbling about the time its gonna take, I would like to say, I for one am glad that we now have a reasonable estimate (NOTE: ESTIMATE) of when the patch is due. I hope people are mature enough to understand that it is still possible the eta might be missed if a bug is found late into testing. But atleast we dont need to keep asking when its likely to be.Thanks GOA for the update. Keep them coming :)

i totally agree with you it is about time we had some information perhaps they are listening.

(I love GOA, they do a great job (just incase they are listening))

well ok i have a steak but no flames

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom