GOA messed up again!

T

Tyka

Kemor/Zargar, when are you going to tell the employees about the broken AF buff? Mythic had the same problem and fixed it after 1 week when 1.52 came live, we still have the BROKEN patch and people that are blue con to me hit me with no styles for about 2-300 dmg, that is with 26% slash resists 24% thrust and 20% crush. I know you changed that lower cons will be able to hit for more in this patch but this is insane, i get 2 hitted by assassins when i am fully buffed. That means i got 1300hps. anyways you guys should really check up into this its not even fun to go to frontiers nowadays, u are just there for the enemy to get easy rps.

S

SilverHood

:clap:

There has only been 5 threads about this allready

and you're soooooo cool because you're flaming GOA

like people really give a shit :m00:

T

Tyka

Didnt notice it, dont read all posts here usually. Btw if u got nothing to do with it go troll somewhere else.

S

SilverHood

nah, I like pointoing out the obvious :D

and I'm bored

N

Novamir

ouch, serious bug :/ but still, good for tanks :D kinda :twak:

A

Archeon

Originally posted by Tyka
Mythic had the same problem and fixed it after 1 week when 1.52 came live,

urmm... 1.52 has only been live for.. what 4 days as of today? and two of those days are saturday and sunday :)

so effectivly 2 working days since we got the patch, calm down it'l be fixed. untill then stay away from any and all RvR cause you'l just get farmed repeatedly ;)

P

Psy|:m00:

You might not read all the threads here but use some common sense lad, On the first page alone in this forum there's two threads about the bug, one saying af bugg broken, the other saying fix af bug, what exactly did you hope to achieve by creating a new thread on the same topic that most other people had the sense to reply to in other threads already created?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom