Goa{l}

S

seroth_mythcraf

Yep Goa shoots and scores... it's a goa(l)
Let me ask something i just bought the game in a box including also the expansion pack(august 26)
Now it august 30 and the subscription page is down from 18th.
How should i feel about this?

I was a potential long time client......
Now i just don't know.......

This situation cannot be described by words....

1 week and 5 days without subscription page and total chaos as far as it concerns player accounts

Players of daoc don't deserve that... kind of service(what service? where?)

Some advise for goa team, take some skillfull administrators and if you want to succed like a company stay and work on weekends too.
How do you expect after that to take over new jobs and support new mmorpgs noone will trust you starting for game companies until single users.

Your platform and other 1000 platforms every day are under attack but in the other 999 situations the solutions are found in hours or in rare situations take about 1-2 days.

We are talking for a fucking week+ mercyyyyyyyyy

K

klavrynd

i'm postfarming, you're just doing the same whine as 1891891 other posts in the last week

S

seroth_mythcraf

Have anything more importand to discuss about tha game right now?;p

M

mucking_fuppet

1891891 people can't all be wrong...

I

icedguardian

Originally posted by klavrynd
i'm postfarming, you're just doing the same whine as 1891891 other posts in the last week

but thet reaLLy need to see this spams this posts ...coz i think that they don't anything now..

i can't take reply for my 4357347563 mail....then where r they? why they can't write anything? don't tell me news page cozz i don't believe.They Said worms viruses bLa bLa bLa.....bllsh.t..

Nervous Iced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom