GOA - KEMOR- Silent Ones

O

old.Zoyster

are u Going to be ANONYMOUS all day again?

I woke up at 6:15 to try and Register my SI, still no luck

Are u going to waste the day off I have booked ?

H

herjulf

1. click spam account link till u get loging prompt.
2. write your password in notepad and copy it.
3. fill username, paste password
4. if error page, hit back button repaste password
5. repeat 4-5 til u get in.

u will get in but it may take 10-20 tries.

G

gorff

Originally posted by herjulf
1. click spam account link till u get loging prompt.
2. write your password in notepad and copy it.
3. fill username, paste password
4. if error page, hit back button repaste password
5. repeat 4-5 til u get in.

u will get in but it may take 10-20 tries.

That is exactly what i have been doing since 0500 and it's not working for me.I get to the login screen paste in my password get the error screen hit back and repeat,for hours.

O

old.Zoyster

i have been Doing it for 1 hour today too, 3 Hours Yesterday and a Couple on Saturday ! It seems Futile

O

old.Zoyster

"Dark Age of Camelot subscription

The registration page is momentarily unavailable, please try again in a few minutes.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
"
Boring boring boring

S

Sarum TheBlack

Kemor isn't anonymous.. however he's often largely incontestable. Which in his situation is exactly what I'd be too. I'm sure he's got much better things to be doing (Like running the English servers for a start) than trawling through BW and answering all the flames in a nice calm, detailed way. If I was Kemor I don't think I'd come here at all, taking the "if you don't respect me, then I feel no obligation to go out of my way to help you" standpoint.

O

old.Zoyster

How are we going to Respect soem1 that doesnt exist for all intense purposes.

F

Flimgoblin

Hey he's there for the nice calm relaxed purposes...

just don't get too intense man!

O

old.Zoyster

plus Anyways, Who Cares what i say, I aint keeping GOA away From updating us.

I AM not at wrong here, a company called GOa is.

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack
Kemor isn't anonymous.. however he's often largely incontestable. Which in his situation is exactly what I'd be too. I'm sure he's got much better things to be doing (Like running the English servers for a start) than trawling through BW and answering all the flames in a nice calm, detailed way. If I was Kemor I don't think I'd come here at all, taking the "if you don't respect me, then I feel no obligation to go out of my way to help you" standpoint.

GOA is actually running a company and we are their customers. It's not some kind of kindergarden (yes I know the post's here often looks like it but that's not the point). It's not that hard to inform something even if it's nothing to report, just so we know that they are doing something. And worst of all is that they have closed the Right Now the only way for us customers to contact them, there is ppl with other problems than registration's.

And Sarum do you think they have some pedals on the server and they have to wind it to run ;)

S

Sarum TheBlack

Originally posted by Bagloor

And Sarum do you think they have some pedals on the server and they have to wind it to run ;)

Yeah, GOA have said many times that monkeys peddle the servers. Everything they say is gospel truth so I believe them.

:rolleyes:

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by Sarum TheBlack

Yeah, GOA have said many times that monkeys peddle the servers. Everything they say is gospel truth so I believe them.

:rolleyes:

ROFL :cheers:

O

old.Zoyster

Well 1.5 hours has goen Still no luck, i will continue till Im in

A

Addlcove

I just got in to account page, took 10 tries....... tough luck for you Zoy ;)

O

old.Zoyster

1 hour and 56 minutes !! w00000000t Im in

KEMOR I LOVE j000000

R

Runoff

I dont

What about people like me that had to reg a New Daoc account + SI and due to Overloaded page never got any Logon details after reg or via Email.

Mailed goa 5 times and still no response not even automated one.

O

old.Whismerill

hmm ..

EU : 40'000 players
EU SI ~ 20'000 players

registration process (finding keys, typing etc.) 10 mins

that would be 15 days if we consider the limit of 80 peeps at the same time on the billing stuf ...

now add F5/email spamming ..

R

Roo Stercogburn

I think the upgrade process could have been better handled in several instances and some fairly basic things haven't been planned for, especially regarding the demands on the registration process.

I completely understand the frustration as I only managed to get my copy registered in the middle of the night after many attempts. A lot of peeps in-guild as well have been going bananas with frustration at the whole process and it can seem like salt being rubbed in the wound when you see your guildbuddies and realm mates going off to do things that you have paid to be able to join in on and simply can't do it.

However having a pop at Kemor over it is wrong. So fundamentally wrong don't even know where to start.

P

[PS]Venom

Just registered second copy.

Took all of 1 minute. :)

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by old.Zoyster
are u Going to be ANONYMOUS all day again?

I woke up at 6:15 to try and Register my SI, still no luck

Are u going to waste the day off I have booked ?

/flame

Its ppl like u that make other ppl @ goa really not want to bother sorting things out to make u be able to register. STOP WHINGING FFS. eventually you'll be able to register. Gawd ppl are soooo impatient.

L

llor

my account ran out

My account ran out last monday, i have been trying to get back on subs page for a week,

4 hrs aday
10hrs saturday
10hrs sunday
and since 7 am this morning

3 emails sent to goa they send me my id name and password
[ i did not ask for them btw]

But my question is its the stat of the week and goa should have some news up whats going on for people that want to register a new account people wanting to make a payment and poeple that want to activate Si

Goa you got my vote your :- your the best at what you do

T

tripitaka

Originally posted by Bagloor

And worst of all is that they have closed the Right Now

Yes, they did this to stop lame ppl from spamming about registering... DUH.

S

StormriderX

I don't see why people shouldnt complain and get told to stfu for 'whinging', after all we pay decent money and should be given decent service. You are seriously deluding yourself if this fuck up is anything near decent standard of service. If a 80 person at anyone given time limit is placed on a website which is supposed to serve tens of thousands, you have to wonder what kind of fuckwit runs the company. If people would stop taking piss poor service to willingly maybe we would get better service, but at the moment there is no incentive to improve because the majority are happy with being messed about.

B

Bagloor

Originally posted by tripitaka

Yes, they did this to stop lame ppl from spamming about registering... DUH.
And what about the rest? Screw them of course...

It's funny but where I come from we try to fix the thing that cause the trubble, and not blame the one who are affected.

A

Addlcove

Re: Re: GOA - KEMOR- Silent Ones

Originally posted by tripitaka

/flame

Its ppl like u that make other ppl @ goa really not want to bother sorting things out to make u be able to register. STOP WHINGING FFS. eventually you'll be able to register. Gawd ppl are soooo impatient.

and you're a twat [see other post thread for reasons]

G

Garnet

After 4 days of trying to get in I find out that my password MIGHT be incorrect even though I written the git down! Please hurry up with the subscription emails please..been waiting for 4 days for that too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom