goa is not serious

T

tulda

They said that yesterday we can pay but its not true, what is happening with goa? They work 2 hours at day? Why joke us with the day in the news?

GOA really Sux

T

the_smurflord

This intelligent post has been brought to you in association with Wheaty Puffs, midgard's favourite cereal.

O

old.Gillaien

Originally posted by the_smurflord
This intelligent post has been brought to you in association with Wheaty Puffs, midgard's favourite cereal.
which is now available in all 3 realms thanks to the CROSSREALMSPY INC. - at double price ofc

T

the_smurflord

Leavy your frosty bits out of this.
Thermalunderwear4tehwin!

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by the_smurflord

Actually i think it should go by all laws of copy paste from conan o'brian.

"This declaration of the obvious was brought to you by Pepparige Farm. Never have an ordinary day."

N

Nivellen

Originally posted by amazingsteve
sub pages are up so STFU and QQ!!1

They arent ******* UP! You type in your login/pass and it ALWAYS comes up with an error message! ALWAYS! Even at 1am,3am,5,6am when theres no peeps online! They always jump out with an error message! So dont tell me its cause its overloaded!

So you STFU!

T

tulda

Originally posted by amazingsteve
sub pages are up so STFU and QQ!!1

up? i dont think so mate...... subb pages are 100% down but goa say that they are colapsed....

P

pitspawn

Originally posted by Nivellen
They arent ******* UP! You type in your login/pass and it ALWAYS comes up with an error message! ALWAYS! Even at 1am,3am,5,6am when theres no peeps online! They always jump out with an error message! So dont tell me its cause its overloaded!

So you STFU!

What he said :mad:

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by tulda
up? i dont think so mate...... subb pages are 100% down but goa say that they are colapsed....

colapsed! WHy didn't anyone tell me!

*runs up to the patient*

Nurse quick! Give the patient 6 CCs of Whine stat!

And get that iv flame going on! Now and not yesterday!

Oh shit! The patient is going into a cardial arrest, get the paddels!

Clear! *zzzzt!*

Come on..don't you die on me...clear! *zzzt!*

Time of death for GOA whining, 11:55 GMT.

K

klavrynd

ga-boredcert.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom