GOA is not aware of our problems...

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
RightNowed 5 days ago:
Subject: Laaaaaag

I guess you read it every day and I know you aint responsible for it... but WHO is???
Another ML raid canceled due to massive server side lag in Midgard/TOA zones. Did any of the tech guys actulay TRY to play in Midgard/TOA zones these days? We have to deal with this crap for almost 2 month now and nothing has changed.

Kick some techy buts please and if possible have the guys in charge release an official statement regarding what is done to fix the problem. The last one was like "Uhm yes, we are aware of the lag and doing something." and its like 3 weeks old already. Nothing was heard after that. Yes, it got a little better for a while but not the lag is back. Sometimes its constant 5-15 secs and sometimes it's spikes wich is even worse.
And the response today:
Midgard toa zones are now working as well as the other ones.
Then asking me to analyse my connection with pingplotter.

Now this could mean that all zones on Mid/Prywden are equally FUBAR'd. (Uppland crashes) or that they really think they have fixed our problem.

Heart

Fledgling Freddie
May just need more people to send goa an e-mail complaining rather than complaining on here.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
It seems that not only midgard toa zones are screwed atm ( I dont play mid so I can only go frontier :p)

but last night I ran around solo in odin. krashed out 2 times. I NEVER crash normally. connection very stable.

Hope they sort it. Cause Midgard frontier is teh fun for rvr to.

Chim

GimpStrole

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds like you guys really r lagging bad :( Nowhere in Alb gets it i think, sometimesi n DF most do (thats server lag not my pc :flame: ) Mythics idea of de-nerfing mids is to make then lag.....UR NEARLY THERE GUYS! xD :worthy:

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Pointed them towards FH after I got the above reply and got another one within a few hours:
Thank you for your report.

We are working on it to fix this as soon as possible.

Deje

Fledgling Freddie
im taking a break until this lagg disappears hope they fix it soon! Account runs out soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom