GOA have done it again

W

winafrid

I have 2 accounts , both paid upto the 25th Nov .

I have disabled automatic renewal , yet i check my bank account today .

And lo and behold 2* £8 to Bibit have been taken out of my account on the 5th Nov .

I check my account screen , my account only shows as being payed upto the 25th Nov , with no sign of these 2 payments on either account .

I've emailed GOA , but i AM NOT happy with this

T

Talen

Just out of intrest, which reactions are you wanting to provoke with this thread?

Are you looking after that the community should start screaming after GOAs blood for this unforgivable crime or did you just want to tell us? ^^

I mean... No one that "represents" GOA does read and respond enough on this forum for a thread like this to be worth posting...

(Anyway please bear with my random spelling/grammar errors, it's much too early for me atm) ;o

C

Cavex ElSaviour

besides, GoA seems always a bit late with the payment.

O

old.Vae

I had a similar situation in that I had 3 payments taken within about a week of each other for my 2 accounts but instead of shouting here I looked into it and found that they were just really late taking the previous months payment on one account so I suspect that's what has happened.

F

Flimgoblin

check if you had anything taken out on the 25th of October...

T

Thorulf

Maybe he posted to warn others that one should check the accounts sometimes?

W

winafrid

I origanally posted to let others know to check their accounts from time to time , or their bank statements .

As i said in the origanal post i emailed GOA , i recieved a reply 3 days later ( which consider they had to do checks etc on their side and bibits was a good response time ) .

After they did their checks , they admitted a fault at their end , i didn't recieve the money back , but i was re-imbursed in other ways .

At the end of the day , its not a lot of money and i wasn't really bothered about the cash , it was the principle of the thing .

But hats off to GOA for a fast response and the satisfactory way they dealt with me :)

I for one , am happy with the way it was dealt with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom