Fledgling Freddie
Well u get the - skull of memories from the skellie at pyd keep or cots
And the - Noose Knot from the undead at Avalon marsh

Giving in 50+ noose now and nothing...

lol anyone got any further ???

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I'll give you exactly one hint here:
It's a realm event not a personal quest. Listen to what Latro Remem tells you and see how the situation changes as more people get involved

kirennia

Part of the furniture
toys done, alb/excal onto skulls now.

Kinda wish the event wasn't seperate for prydwen and excaalibur though, considering we're the same realm and all.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Well the portal is there but due to the excessive spam, it's starting to get annoying. The assistants also keep saying different things every time they say something.....heh

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Thankyou GoA for wastin 3 hrs of me life lol

U could have at least told us there was nothin for doin this b4 we did it. all them hours gone just to be turned into a skellie that goes when u zone ffs

Dont get me wrong uve done some blinding events in the past

But this wasnt one of them grrrr

Spawn Behemoth in cots or apocalypse for us imo , or let us attack this big purp guy.

And yes we didnt ""have to"" do this quest i admit, but we did cos we thought we might gain something nice for our efforts :(

MadsKaizer

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Thankyou GoA for wastin 3 hrs of me life lol

U could have at least told us there was nothin for doin this b4 we did it. all them hours gone just to be turned into a skellie that goes when u zone ffs

Dont get me wrong uve done some blinding events in the past

But this wasnt one of them grrrr

Spawn Behemoth in cots or apocalypse for us imo , or let us attack this big purp guy.

And yes we didnt ""have to"" do this quest i admit, but we did cos we thought we might gain something nice for our efforts :(

a morph costs 10s on us :flame:

and just got some lurikeen potions for my armsman :D

leviathane

Part of the furniture
US get morph potions, EU get a quest, which after liek 3hrs turns you into a skeleton, which you loose on zone xD

Nate

FH is my second home
leviathane said:
US get morph potions, EU get a quest, which after liek 3hrs turns you into a skeleton, which you loose on zone xD

they can't do anything about it meights, it's potentially game breaking if we get good stuffs.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
Nate said:
they can't do anything about it meights, it's potentially game breaking if we get good stuffs.

your seriously pissed off at losing barrels aint ya? :p

Nate

FH is my second home
Aeris said:
your seriously pissed off at losing barrels aint ya? :p

not really, didn't use them all that much! :( would of liked to get started on using em on my healer though

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
leviathane said:

omgz! GOA gave you 3 hours of unique realm quest content! the bastards!

These quests are never about the rewards... people should learn that and stop being so disappointed they don't get sword of omgzuber...

that said gifv skele-mahrso ;)

Otho

One of Freddy's beloved
Flimgoblin said:
omgz! GOA gave you 3 hours of unique realm quest content! the bastards!

These quests are never about the rewards... people should learn that and stop being so disappointed they don't get sword of omgzuber...

that said gifv skele-mahrso ;)

Unique? It was like doing Malice encounter just with different spots to pick up the tokens from. I do not need any über drops, what I would like to see is a bit more creativity in designing the quests.

shamoun

Fledgling Freddie
Would of been ok if it truely was a realm event and not jsut insurgance and 2 other people doing it, and to take the skeloton mod in to rvr where others can see it.

Nate

FH is my second home
a good halloween event would have been something in the housing zone where you can change to a random "costume"(mob) and use the knock command going around houses etc or some weird thing happening in different zone markets imo anyway :)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
me and a guildy atempted this AFTER alb/excal done it... took us a while before we relized the reward was the skelly form, we were both quite anoyed>.<

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
So that's why I saw an alb running around looking like he was mob-rezzed but really wasn't.

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Samaroon|Terracotta said:
Devourer of memories? Wasn't that some big fuck off mob back in OF, just before the NF release? :p
yep :) turning u in a skelly if u talked to him xD

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I guess I was better off spending the 4 hours in the pub then than doing this quest - shame as it sounded quite fun at first :(

Lets get some of those morph potions tho - they sound like fun :)

Phantomby

Loyal Freddie
morph potions wouldve been more fun if they had worked in NF, i turned into a valk and it disappeared as soon as i ported anywhere :/

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
I would have prefered more fun out of this, instead of chasing things, digging, and all the other "done it before on sooooo many times on quests before" thingys.

Previous years have been fun, getting turned into skellies by a giant mob in email was a laff, as it upset (and probably ballanced) all the gank squads, and gave us all a good laff watching enemies die to it, before it handed our arses to us on a plate. Or randomly turning pets or players into mobs for 10 minutes for a laff. Or seeing a face in the moon.

Just ANYTHING to break the manotony of quests and grinding! Make things fun and stop trying to be anully retentive roll players all the time please!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Bluesky said:
I guess I was better off spending the 4 hours in the pub then than doing this quest - shame as it sounded quite fun at first :(

You would have only been better off in the pub if you are a really tight bastard! :p Although it was your birthday recently so maybe people were buying for you.

The quest was ok it just lacked a good end. Why couldn't we have attacked the mob or maybe he could have ported us someplace interesting or maybe just thrown us high into the air.

shamoun

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
I'll give you exactly one hint here:
It's a realm event not a personal quest. Listen to what Latro Remem tells you and see how the situation changes as more people get involved

Thing that gets me its wasn't a realm event it was a few people who bothered event.

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
Otho said:
Unique? It was like doing Malice encounter just with different spots to pick up the tokens from. I do not need any über drops, what I would like to see is a bit more creativity in designing the quests.

Thise sorts of events is mutch more fun in GW, thats for sure.... Rather sure that WoW handels it better too (but havent played it so its just a gues and second hand hearsay)

Garok

Can't get enough of FH
Himse said:
US was much better =]

Lurikeen Zerks! rawr=]

They nerfed the shade mode pot though after people complained about it being used in RvR. Trouble with these things is no matter what they do people always whine ;o

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
OK it wasn't exactly a mind-blowing event, but at least they put something on. If you read the comments in this thread, we sound like a lot of ungrateful whiners. I'm not surprised - with feedback like this - that the EU servers get dealt a poor hand of cards.

shamoun

Fledgling Freddie
Lamp said:
OK it wasn't exactly a mind-blowing event, but at least they put something on. If you read the comments in this thread, we sound like a lot of ungrateful whiners. I'm not surprised - with feedback like this - that the EU servers get dealt a poor hand of cards.

May be but last years was fun getting camp fires that i still ahve to this day:)
and that took like 5 mins to get and i was greatly plaesed with that event.
And the fact that out of all of mid pry only 8 people turned up to do it all is kind of a poor event imo.

But what do i know, there will aways be people let down and there will always people sucking up to the GM's in hopes of some future favours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom