[GOA] Fylgja Quest (21)

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

In Fort Veldon Guard Tower, one can pick up a quest at level 21 from Ragnauga. It's a so-called 'GOA' quest, that gives no experience, but one of 9 different statuettes that have 3 charges to cast a pet...

Part of the quest is to fill a flask with elementary energy. The source of elementary energy can be found in Muspelheim, near Trollheim and in Raumarik. I have found the Muspelheim and Trollheim ones, but cannot seem to find the Raumarik one...

Is there anyone out there, that happens to know the location of the 'source of elementary energy' in Raumarik?

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks mate.... I had those already, and the spot mentioned there isn't the right one.... Last night i covered every spot in raumarik, i think, and no success....

Thanks anyway:)

Eleannor

Fledgling Freddie
I know :p

Hello Lilinallte,

I have done the Raumarik part of this quest. The trouble is that the source you need varies in its location .. It spawns around every 2 game days in different location in Raum :( You will get a broadcast ( Some text in blue ) saying something like " A tale ?, I do not know of what you speak " If you get that text you are fairly close to the spawn of it. You have around 36 game hours to find the spawn before it will vanish broadcasting this "Come here my friend. Have you spoken with Boidoc in Gotar ? I think if you spoke to him of [a tale], he would tell you a profitable one. "

Your next problem is that the source hits for around 100 to 130 damage every second or so and has a fairly large radius :( making it very hard to do solo. I did it eventually by running through the source numerous times and eventually after 4 spawns or so ( about 5 weeks real time :( ) My flask was full, but much to my distress I was rewarded with the same old pet as someone who went to Muspelheim :(

If you are still not sure of what I am on about, feel free to drop me a tell in game sommetime and I will happy to show you where I found it most often.

Lots of hugs and things

Ele.

P.S Where did you find the Trollhiem one ? as I never actually did

GimmlyTheDorf

Banned
Yes this musp quest was real hard you have to find a pit its a mob and its dding fire everywhere. I cant remember the loc but its not hard to find all you have to do is just stand in it over and over till the flask finally fils. Was ages ago though but im pretty sure its still the same.

sshot2100gs.jpg

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
The muspelheim part is the easiest mate, believe me:) hehe... Originally it was like the harder the items, the better the pet, but i gather they've changed that. From metal and muspelheim I got a Daemhannes Fylgja.... but I've seen others aswel...

Muspelheim is closest and easiest to do...:)

Lilinallte

Fledgling Freddie
Eleannor said:
Hello Lilinallte,

I have done the Raumarik part of this quest. The trouble is that the source you need varies in its location .. It spawns around every 2 game days in different location in Raum :( You will get a broadcast ( Some text in blue ) saying something like " A tale ?, I do not know of what you speak " If you get that text you are fairly close to the spawn of it. You have around 36 game hours to find the spawn before it will vanish broadcasting this "Come here my friend. Have you spoken with Boidoc in Gotar ? I think if you spoke to him of [a tale], he would tell you a profitable one. "

P.S Where did you find the Trollhiem one ? as I never actually did

Tnx babe, for the info, it's very welcomed... I'll camp the spots a few days I think, but not with my hunter:) Have found that the Trollheim one was easiest done with a stealth character. As soon as the flask is full, the stealth is gone, and the surrounding mobs start attacking.... You can find the energy spot at around 28k 13k, on top of a mountain... surrounded by blue con mobs (at 50)....

Have fun, and tnx again,

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom