Brite

Banned
Level Reward Bonus - Camp Bonus - RvR Bonus - Hookpoint Purchase

Albion 7 82% 0% 100%
Midgard 7 88% 0% 100%
Hibernia 2 110% 5% 50%

pikeh

Resident Freddy
well done for quoting figures everyone knows about.

Brite

Banned
pikeh said:
well done for quoting figures everyone knows about.

well done me for quoting pikeh :clap:

more hibs is the answer :touch:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Seeing trend on US servers about bonuses, u'll only need to be patient for another 2 months or so; leave with it oO

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
I'm suffering from compassion fatigue.

Mael, 50th ment.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
they changed them bonuses in US in similar situations , even tho they clustered servers ? :eek:

Gamah

Banned
I was sick as a dog when I saw it..however I was half expecting it when Requiel said they would not "punish" a realm for doing well in RvR...quite happy to Punish two realms who are not doing so well in RvR though.

Gamah

Banned
And can someone tell me what happened to bonuses on the US? I missed it :p

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
please do, i dont read vn that much anyway , as well :E

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
I was sick as a dog when I saw it..however I was half expecting it when Requiel said they would not "punish" a realm for doing well in RvR...quite happy to Punish two realms who are not doing so well in RvR though.

Sigh you clueless git. Your not being punished you just dont get bonusses. Are you really that thick?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:
Sigh you clueless git. Your not being punished you just dont get bonusses. Are you really that thick?
I wouldn't call 82% normal. It's 18% punishment. ;)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:

So actually you still get 82% bonus maybe we should complain about that ;p

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said it clearly, they are rewards - you need underpop AND winning to get them. They aren't meant to attract people to our servers, just to kick away those playing in the losing realms so population balances.

And yes, Mid is underdog in most USA servers. Of course, this is not relevant to GoA, as we all know we are immune from worldwide trends, no need to fix before it breaks, better to patch when it bleeds.

Insert here whines about whines or the poor beaten elf fairy tale:

vvvvvvvvvv

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Quinlan said:

So actually you still get 82% bonus maybe we should complain about that ;p
That's true, but before introducing of this bonus system it was 100%, hence it's punishment. ;)

Quinlan

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
That's true, but before introducing of this bonus system it was 100%, hence it's punishment. ;)

He he

Shall i add statements of you still get the level bonus...naa not worth it on the last workday of the week

O and Yma..lol

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Uhm. No, it wasn't 100% camp bonus iirw ... much less, like 50% but I'm not too sure. And degraded much faster, today xping is sooo easy mode even without twinking or pling. I have reds worth 22M+ xp to my L41 mentalist/bard duo, that's quite mad (110% camp bonus on Avalon), add the fact that I get a free gain every 2 days if I can do a normal level in that time (which I usually do).

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
Uhm. No, it wasn't 100% camp bonus iirw ... much less, like 50% but I'm not too sure. And degraded much faster, today xping is sooo easy mode even without twinking or pling. I have reds worth 22M+ xp to my L41 mentalist/bard duo, that's quite mad (110% camp bonus on Avalon), add the fact that I get a free gain every 2 days if I can do a normal level in that time (which I usually do).
Ok, tbh I have no idea what was the +bonus before ;) and I know well the bonuses on Ava ;)

Tbh they should implement that free lvl thing on artis as well. :)

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Tbh they should implement that free lvl thing on artis as well. :)
I think the camp bonus adds to the arti xp ... surely, it would be lovely if artis would ding two levels at a time :cheers:

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Killerbee said:

Nah. Those % arent normalized around the old-skool campbonus as 100%.

Its more like Old-skool was like 50%; you receive a 32% bonus over that. Hibs receive a 60% bonus over that (arbitrary numbers btw).

You dont get penalized; your bonus is just abit lower then Hibernia's bonus.

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Yma said:
I think the camp bonus adds to the arti xp ... surely, it would be lovely if artis would ding two levels at a time :cheers:
Aye, it add.

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
If Level Reward Bonus - Camp Bonus - Hookpoint Purchase was all uber for both realms and very bad for mid I actually would care at all. Just feels bad that one realm has RvR bonus when total population has least effect on RvR, clearly..

Gamah

Banned
Quinlan said:

Are you really that stupid you need to insult me on a public internet forum..or am I not allowed to have an opinion if you dont agree with it. I was making a point no bonuses for under performing realms = punishment it was dry humour..However I'll let you get back to fairy land where you think albs still zerg and savages are overpowered.

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
You are whining always about hib , go bed with your mum, and tell her you wanna have underdog bonuses.

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Are you really that stupid you need to insult me on a public internet forum..or am I not allowed to have an opinion if you dont agree with it.
answer to the 1st part of the 1st statement is no, answer to the 2nd part of the 1st statement is pot-kettle-black , answer to the 2nd statement is no... naturally ofc

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
You are whining always about hib , go bed with your mum, and tell her you wanna have underdog bonuses.

hahahahhahahaha i nearly fell off me chair at work laughing at that 1

Gamah

Banned
Jupiter said:
answer to the 1st part of the 1st statement is no, answer to the 2nd part of the 1st statement is pot-kettle-black , answer to the 2nd statement is no... naturally ofc

Im sorry Jup did we slip in to an alternate reality where you were a helpfull member of the community? Pot kettle situation indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom