GOA Events

O

old.Glendower

Goddamn you GOA and your fukking stupid "EVENTS"

I am sick of the "events" doing nothing but screwing up the game..especially for lower levels...

Now we have a main horse route guy and an entire town of trainers swarmed by uber mobs.

You idiots amaze me.

Please do us all a favor and go shoot yourselves.

Try making events that are fun and OPTIONAL for those who just want to go about their business without dealing with your latest pile of crap!

J

Jupitus

Hehe... another great from good ol' Glen :D

a) How about explaining what mobs are where so others know?

b) How about go play in the US if you hate events so much?

c) How about just play something else?

As far as I know in most cases where event mobs have disrupted 'normal player activities' GOA have listened to the feedback and moved NPCs or adjusted events accordingly. Might not be the case here (yet) but coming on here with foul-mouthed ranting isn't going to fix it.

I think you may need some counselling to help you bouncing off the walls quite so much.

L

lakih

Originally posted by Jupitus
I think you may need some counselling to help you bouncing off the walls quite so much.

Someone been listening to Eminem lately :D

But i agree... Take a chill-pill Glen

B

Brinx

You honestly think that posting that will help or alter GOA's opinion in the slightest? The only thing you're likely to achieve is making the staff reply to genuine posts less. I'll take advantage of the new smilies and: :wall:

T

tris-

OMFG NOW U CANT RIDE TO SNOWDONIA FROM AVALON, GOA FFS U DAMN BASTARDS!

S

Sharma

Originally posted by n3wbie
OMFG NOW U CANT RIDE TO SNOWDONIA FROM AVALON, GOA FFS U DAMN BASTARDS!

wait till hes near the bulding then give im the ticket

:swords:

rar :)

M

mirieth

Re: Goddamn you GOA and your fukking stupid "EVENTS"

Originally posted by old.Glendower
I am sick of the "events" doing nothing but screwing up the game..especially for lower levels...

Now we have a main horse route guy and an entire town of trainers swarmed by uber mobs.

You idiots amaze me.

Please do us all a favor and go shoot yourselves.

Try making events that are fun and OPTIONAL for those who just want to go about their business without dealing with your latest pile of crap!

/point

/laugh

:great:

T

Teh Krypt

Can I whine about goa Customer Service again?

T

Tagetes

Originally posted by Sharma
wait till hes near the bulding then give im the ticket

Unfortunately for some reason, Liok is now wandering about outside Cornwall Station. Anyone want to guess why he's still an apprentice ? :)

S

Sigurd

I'm afraid the level 50s won't give much sympathy, it gives them something to do :rolleyes:

M

matax

Hib had one of the main towns (Ardagh) taken over last night by a massive hoard/army - all the NPC's and the stable master were moved to the tower just down then road though, so it was still possible to use them.

O

old.LandShark

How about we flame GOA for their event so far being a huge amount of very stupid mobs running around, and a few disconnected and undeveloped bit of 'plot' from some other NPCs?

P

Pixie.Pebr

Here's a thought:
if the event cause you trouble, get some friends together and solve the freaking thing.
Gives you a couple hours of enjoyment, some nice rewards (most likely) and a nice break from the Emainzerg/leveling treadmill.

Coming here to bitch about it gets you nothing, except some well deserved comments from the friendly community.

T

Teh Krypt

Originally posted by Pixie.Pebr
Here's a thought:
if the event cause you trouble, get some friends together and solve the freaking thing.
Gives you a couple hours of enjoyment, some nice rewards (most likely) and a nice break from the Emainzerg/leveling treadmill.

Coming here to bitch about it gets you nothing, except some well deserved comments from the friendly community.
Whatever you do, don't spam rightnow... there slow enouth as it is.

S

Sharma

whats really funny is that you can never satisfy people, before the campaign ppl were complaining about GOAs lack on input into the game, now ppl complain about event interupting gameplay, imo if you dont like the events, do what someone else said and bugger off the the USA servers where there are no events and no developements.

A

Aeternus

Its a roleplaying game, stuff is supposed to happen! If you just wanna level or kill stuff, go play everquest or quake.

N

-Nxs-

Originally posted by matax
the stable master were moved to the tower just down then road though, so it was still possible to use them.

Have you tried to use him ? I tried and he wont accept the ticket from this location. Also the same problem in alb at CW.

If they are gona move the NPC's then please could they ensure they actualy work. I miss my horse routes !! :wall:

M

matax

Originally posted by -Nxs-

Have you tried to use him ? I tried and he wont accept the ticket from this location. Also the same problem in alb at CW.

If they are gona move the NPC's then please could they ensure they actualy work. I miss my horse routes !! :wall:

Doh :( However I did the Spinners cloak quest yesterday from Banba in Howth with one of my lowbie alts and you have to speak to one of the Ardagh NPC's - that still worked OK.

T

the_smurflord

IF you want to flame anyone, flame Dryden. :moon:

After all, he's in command of those mercs and moved the stable guy from Cear Witrin to Cornwall Station after all the people kept shouting at him.

Plan for tomorrow: :mgwhore2: :viking: :mgwhore:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom