GOA Emails Please ?

shephga

Fledgling Freddie
Hi,

Anyone got any other email addresses for GOA please ? Theyve been taking money from my account without my permission. I believe that somehow my auto renew subs has kicked off again without me entering my details, 3 months after I stopped playing. I've sent countless emails to subscription@goa.com who havent replied to any barring the auto replies. The English GM is powerless to assist in subscription matters. I've been extremely polite in all my emails but am now getting a little annoyed getting nothing back from them.

Cheers

P.S anyone from GOA reads this please help.

Brunore

Fledgling Freddie
Contact your bank/credit card people, they can take the money back and ask them to investigate it.

Contacting GOA direct is a waste of time, they just say that someone else manages thier billing system...

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Dont post e-mail addy's or Sharma will come with his almighty internet penis and kick them away.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
shephga said:
Hi,

Anyone got any other email addresses for GOA please ? Theyve been taking money from my account without my permission. I believe that somehow my auto renew subs has kicked off again without me entering my details, 3 months after I stopped playing. I've sent countless emails to subscription@goa.com who havent replied to any barring the auto replies. The English GM is powerless to assist in subscription matters. I've been extremely polite in all my emails but am now getting a little annoyed getting nothing back from them.

Cheers

P.S anyone from GOA reads this please help.
Why not try and read one of the 500 other threads on this exact same topic? :eek:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
If anyone has email addys of GOA can they PM me, I'll host them permanently on a website and hence not annoy Sharma's mighty internet penis :-P

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
goa strikes again. dont waste time. you cannot get money back off goa, no matter what the fuck you try. its happend to me and all they do is give you more play time.

shephga

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
Why not try and read one of the 500 other threads on this exact same topic? :eek:

Why not go troll somewhere else. :twak:

Thanks to all the others advice though :)

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
shephga said:
Why not go troll somewhere else. :twak:

Thanks to all the others advice though :)
Why try to use the search function? To hard for ya? :eek:

shephga

Fledgling Freddie
You really are a dumbass, yeah used search but sadly no information, if you use search you'll see I posted one requesting the same information sometime ago and got a little help from someone else. Just posted in the hope of someone having found a useful information, sadly all I got was an uptight anal retentive swede spouting off...nevermind eh.

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
shephga said:
You really are a dumbass, yeah used search but sadly no information, if you use search you'll see I posted one requesting the same information sometime ago and got a little help from someone else. Just posted in the hope of someone having found a useful information, sadly all I got was an uptight anal retentive swede spouting off...nevermind eh.
Who's the dumbass? :eek:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
and sending mails about subscriptions problems to mailadresses not designated for subscription issues are smart how?
Just curious 'cus I must have missed that one. :(

Kained_again

Fledgling Freddie
cancel your auto-renew sub.

Contact your bank/card provider. If GoA have ignored your mails, inform your bank they are illegally removing money from your account, and let them deal.

Get a mail address for them from your bank (they will have this through card payment details), your bank/card provider can also supply you with a telephone number for GoA.

If it was you who put the auto-renew on though (even through just paying one months sub, and not cancelling) there is little you can do, other than stop any future payments

shephga

Fledgling Freddie
Teh FnoRd said:
and sending mails about subscriptions problems to mailadresses not designated for subscription issues are smart how?
Just curious 'cus I must have missed that one. :(

Have you never complained about anything ? Sometimes the people you deal with first of all cant help and have to work to set procedures and timescales. By contacting people above them you sometimes get your problem solved faster and to your satisfaction, sometimes however you dont. I thankfully have since had my problem sorted. So all is good once again and theyre no longer taking cash out of my account.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
have to agree with the dude that said go through your bank, youve contacted goa and they did sod all so really you have to cut them out of the equasion, b2 was saying about a guy that had money taken out of account by NTL he told bank and they retrieved the money for him and if you do that you can be sure goa will be in touch with you pretty damn sharp.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if you used visa then you should get the money back, as its insured and can be taken back when ever. but goa dont give up without a fight.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
tris- said:
but goa dont give up without a fight.

neither does Visa, and i very much doubt that GOA could afford a fight versus visa :) but i wouldent count on ever being able to play any game that GOA handles ever again tho :)

Tulkos

One of Freddy's beloved
if your paying by direct debit or as such your entitled to do an idemity claim which ( if i have spelt it right ) means that your bank will pull back any money that has been taken out of your account. This is the best way you can go about it tbh. Emailing them will do jack all.

Amadeus

Fledgling Freddie
oh my God

I HONESTLY cannot believe this is still happening. Will somebody who this has happened to PLEASE! make a CRIMINAL!!! charge against GOA/Bitblt whoever. Bottom line is there a company that is WITHOUT AUTHORISATION charging credit cards. ITS ILLEGAL!!! If this happened to me I would gladly do it myself. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND SOMEBODY STEALING YOUR CC DETAILS AND ILLEGALLY BUYING ITEMS. For God's sake lets stop this for once and for all. The excuse that the payment system is not theres is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!!!

This has been happening for months!!! THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!

Sorry for the caps, but the situation has gone beyond ridiculous

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Amadeus said:
oh my God

I HONESTLY cannot believe this is still happening. Will somebody who this has happened to PLEASE! make a CRIMINAL!!! charge against GOA/Bitblt whoever. Bottom line is there a company that is WITHOUT AUTHORISATION charging credit cards. ITS ILLEGAL!!! If this happened to me I would gladly do it myself. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS AND SOMEBODY STEALING YOUR CC DETAILS AND ILLEGALLY BUYING ITEMS. For God's sake lets stop this for once and for all. The excuse that the payment system is not theres is TOTALLY IRRELEVANT!!!

This has been happening for months!!! THEY ARE BREAKING THE LAW!!!!!

Sorry for the caps, but the situation has gone beyond ridiculous

Go Amadeus! lol from sound of it all shep has to do is set you on em, you tell em hon! :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom